Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey darkknight, I think the second one comes from http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30141. I do not know of the first one however : )

The first one so hot :nuke:. Thanks for help.! :smile:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm looking for some male armour mods that aren't rextures of most of the stuff in game, and preferablynot bondage gear either

thanks in advance

Try it :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19468

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15637

thanks mate, i already found tdas and and the pale riders looks great .

i was wondering if there acctauly were any male armours that aren't recolors :p

but i was acctauly hoping to find some leather ish/ light armour for males , but not anything with a hood and a skirt wich is just a damm recolor

Can someone post a link for MAO - Mayus Animation Overhaul??

... The hell? Too lazy to use the Search function? Search for "MAO" here at TESNexus.

(Yes, a link would have been faster... but seriously... you can't expect to get through life spoon-fed)

Hi. I made a rogueish character and wanted to get the most out of this last time through the game. I have three questions- one general and two specific.

1- Can people recommend the best mods for making a stealth based character more fun? I intend to do the thieves guild and possibly the dark brotherhood stuff. The main complaint I've always had with a stealth character is that combat is one sneak attack and then she might as well be a warrior. I have attack and hide already, but that is of limited utility on its own.

2- Are there any mods that allow an unlawful business orientated gal to get involved in illicit trade such as a skooma trade or any other interesting underbelly sort of factions aside from the vanilla thieves guild? I searched with a few keywords and came up with nothing.

3- Are there any good pirate orientated mods that are not out of date and/or buggy? I did a search on 'pirate' but wasn't feeling 100% about the mods I saw after reading the comments.

Thanks in advance.

#1 Downloading Mods - http://sites.google.com/site/oblivionpoinfo/downloadmods <-- See the guides in the "Game Tweaks, Immersion and Special Items" section

#2 It sounds like you should be running "Thievery in the Imperial City" and "Thieves Arsenal" <-- You can find both of these on the page linked above

I've been through all the Nexus armors and clothing, don't recall seeing it anywhere, so I'm guessing it must be from a foreign fan site or something...any ideas?

Wow... that's... actually a giant smorgasbord of mishmashed armour pieces. I couldn't even begin to name them all... I see the coat from dancing shadow rose (available also in the goddess store as ... wy something), I see the top from Spellsword...

I managed to get ahold of the person who took the screenshots...apparently the set is called "Black Rider", and is hosted on a private (passworded) Russian server.

Bloody annoying, that. I suppose I'll be googling a bit to find out if it's hosted anywhere else.

If I can't find it though, I'll look into the mods you mentioned to try and mash together something like it.

Thanks~

Hello everybody!, so i'm back playing oblivion again, and so i've got TFF bodies and all their clothes/armor meshes. problem is they still use the same old low res vanilla textures! so it's not much of a change now is it?

My question is this: Where can i find a standard clothes/armor texture replacer? something like Qarl's but for clothes.

i mean, i don't want a retexture, something different. i just want the same old but more detailed because it just stands out too much when all the other textures are crisp clear.

well... that's it! thanks in advance!