Holy Shadow Buckler:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31678

Related weapon downloads (same author):

Dark Crusader Dynamis (Sword)

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31527

Dark Crusader Longbow

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31358

Has a nice stealth list :yes:

Not so sure about the pirate one. I know there was one being worked on for awhile, but I believe they ended up scraping it because of bad bugs and unresolved problems...... I'm sadly facing the same thing for a mod I was working on. :sad:

Thank you! I had looked at a few of these already, but you never know what works well and what is fun until you try it. Having someone else recommend it increases the chance that the thing will be fun.

I'm surprised that no one made any skooma-based gang faction mods. When I searched for 'skooma', all I found were mods for working water pipes! While interesting from an immersion point of view, it is an odd thing to spend time modeling and so on in there isn't a bigger picture to the sub-culture.

And, yeah, I've had no luck on the pirate thing either. I've downloaded, but am loathe to install a rather old pirate faction/questline that is labeled BETA.

From that link you provided, I've chosen:

Hear no evil

Stealth overhaul

Thievery in IC

Remeer's Guard Overhaul (which I hope does not conflict with OOO since I think it removed psychic guards already?)

I've also downloaded Duke Patrick's fresh Kills, but I am not liking all of the requirement/recommended conditions for using it, though I liked the idea.

Are there any others you would highly recommend for someone who likes to 'roleplay' her environment and so on and to make the experience more fun? It's a loooong list. One caveat- with Vista and my install location, I find I can't get wyre bash to work properly, so nothing that requires that. :D

Be careful about using Reneer's Guard Overhaul with other overhaul type mods. It conflicts with some of the stealth overhauls because they basically do the same thing. You'll have to pick which one you want rather than both. I think that may be the case for Stealth Overhaul, but I might be wrong.

As far as recommendations, you might want to check out Thieves Arsenal, it adds some neat tricks to the trade. That's all I can think of ATM. I'm not at my home PC so I can't name the specific ones right now.

And don't worry about Wyre Bash, most mods really don't require it. I don't really use it myself right now.

Has a nice stealth list :yes:

Not so sure about the pirate one. I know there was one being worked on for awhile, but I believe they ended up scraping it because of bad bugs and unresolved problems...... I'm sadly facing the same thing for a mod I was working on. :sad:

Thank you! I had looked at a few of these already, but you never know what works well and what is fun until you try it. Having someone else recommend it increases the chance that the thing will be fun.

I'm surprised that no one made any skooma-based gang faction mods. When I searched for 'skooma', all I found were mods for working water pipes! While interesting from an immersion point of view, it is an odd thing to spend time modeling and so on in there isn't a bigger picture to the sub-culture.

And, yeah, I've had no luck on the pirate thing either. I've downloaded, but am loathe to install a rather old pirate faction/questline that is labeled BETA.

From that link you provided, I've chosen:

Hear no evil

Stealth overhaul

Thievery in IC

Remeer's Guard Overhaul (which I hope does not conflict with OOO since I think it removed psychic guards already?)

I've also downloaded Duke Patrick's fresh Kills, but I am not liking all of the requirement/recommended conditions for using it, though I liked the idea.

Are there any others you would highly recommend for someone who likes to 'roleplay' her environment and so on and to make the experience more fun? It's a loooong list. One caveat- with Vista and my install location, I find I can't get wyre bash to work properly, so nothing that requires that. :D

Be careful about using Reneer's Guard Overhaul with other overhaul type mods. It conflicts with some of the stealth overhauls because they basically do the same thing. You'll have to pick which one you want rather than both. I think that may be the case for Stealth Overhaul, but I might be wrong.

As far as recommendations, you might want to check out Thieves Arsenal, it adds some neat tricks to the trade. That's all I can think of ATM. I'm not at my home PC so I can't name the specific ones right now.

And don't worry about Wyre Bash, most mods really don't require it. I don't really use it myself right now.

RGO is fine with OOO and Deadlier Sneaking. It offers compatibility features for Thieves Arsenal though the in game menus, and another mod as well... If you do, however, find you have a conflict with RGO: first, report it to Reneer. He is very responsive, but you need to give him your LO and a decent description of the problem (otherwise, he will not be pleased with yet another user dumping a complaint with no information.) Another option is to use Strategy Master's Regional Bounty mod. It does not conflict with much of anything, but it does not do nearly as much as RGO. SM's mod does quite a bit, but RGO is definitely a unique little overhaul. ;)

Walking around the forums proves to be challenging when you came across a nice-looking stuff.

NEED.

That thing on her back, that is. Looks like wings or something.

Private mod, I believe. :(