Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

hi!

where i can find gorangas prostitution system?

on nexus it doesn´t exist anymore. :confused:

You can Google it, I am sure, but I thought that the the dating mod replaced this. Although, it is much less sketchy...

you may be right! THX!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I once had this Alt. Start mod a while ago. You would start outside the Imperial Palace I think and had different options like owning a starting house, starting in a guild, having a pet etc, but now I just can't find it, anyone know what it is?

I once had this Alt. Start mod a while ago. You would start outside the Imperial Palace I think and had different options like owning a starting house, starting in a guild, having a pet etc, but now I just can't find it, anyone know what it is?

Start Choices - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=23757

hey guys :)

i was wondering if there was such thing as a mod where there are like 'magical shield spells'

so like spells that make force fields and like barriers.

r any of these kinds of spells included in like Midas Magic or something?

--Thanks

hey guys :)

i was wondering if there was such thing as a mod where there are like 'magical shield spells'

so like spells that make force fields and like barriers.

r any of these kinds of spells included in like Midas Magic or something?

--Thanks

If I understand you correctly, those are already in the game. The Alteration school has Fire, Shock, and Frost Shields, as well as Resist Magic. Mysticism has Reflect Magic, and Absorb Magic. Those last three are very powerful, which is probably why they're not topped out in strength, and costly to cast.

If you mean a physical wall or barrier, I've seen nothing like that in LAME. Supreme Magicka, however, has a series of Destruction spells that create elemental-based circle barriers. You can pass 'em, but you take damage: Ice Belt, Flame Circle, Sphere of Shock, etc.

Hope that helps. :)