Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was told that this mod exists, so I don't really know.

But it's a mod where you can feed on a person when they aren't sleeping, but you don't use a spell. As in, when you activate an NPC and you're a vampire it gives you the choice wether to feed or not, I really hope I'm making sense

looking for modern clothing, or techno clothing mods. So far all I have seen is armors and fantasy clothes im looking for more modern day jeans and shirts stuff.

Well you can check out ColourWheel. there's abunch of mods made to brake the lore but probably what your looking for is the ColourWheel's Dance Club.

Also there's

Elyndas Short Sack for HGEC

RGMs CheerLeader Outfit HGEC

and there is a couple here like the hiphugers and Civilian Clothes.

Edited by jtyoboy

Hello! ^_^

Two questions:

1. I'm looking for the clothes (I know some of the clothes are from BAB, but I don't know about the rest) and poses from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtkYTtI90Z8

2. I once saw a mod where you could change your body in the game. Like, there was a menu with several body mods that you could choose to "wear".

Thank you in advance!!!!!! <3 ^_^

Hi Mod Detectives, just wondering if you could find any good quest mods. Nothing specific but something hefty enough to be played and add more time to gameplay. So far I have senn HOD, Werewolves Legends of the North, Demonbaine quest, and a few darkbrother hood ones but im looking for something along those lines in size. Also I was wondering if there is a monster overhaul out there in the mix something to add more monsters roming dungeons and fields as well as new monsters and increase in AI difficulty.

Here's a full list of big mods! ^_^

http://devnull.sweetdanger.net/bigquests.html

Enjoy! :D

I've searched through and couldn't find it, so I apologize in advance if its been answered already:

Are there any mods that apply the stealth bonuses to magic? I'm trying to play through as a sneaky mage, and it bugs me that I don't get the 2x/3x bonus an archer gets when I'm essentially doing the same thing.

I tried Supreme Magicka, but that didn't mesh well with OOO and Deadly Reflex (specifically, overleveling baddies to the point of being unplayable, and forcing me to use the "Combat Moves" part of DR I didn't want).

I've searched through and couldn't find it, so I apologize in advance if its been answered already:

Are there any mods that apply the stealth bonuses to magic? I'm trying to play through as a sneaky mage, and it bugs me that I don't get the 2x/3x bonus an archer gets when I'm essentially doing the same thing.

I tried Supreme Magicka, but that didn't mesh well with OOO and Deadly Reflex (specifically, overleveling baddies to the point of being unplayable, and forcing me to use the "Combat Moves" part of DR I didn't want).

I think SM's default play well with OOO. What issue did you have with it specifically? Overleveling is vague (or inaccurate because SM does not affect leveling.) As far as adding stealth bonuses, look at Stealth Overhaul or Deadlier Sneaking. (I can't remember which does that, but I think it's the latter since I am only using that one at present.)