Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't find the Half-Demon Race for Dante of Devil May Cry. Anyone can help me?

The Elder Scrolls Nexus - Oblivion mods? You betcha! ... Jasper101's Dante character requires following plugin: Half Devil Race plugin v0.2b or or v0.11b (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7508). Select correct face file (v0.2b or 0.11b) before importing face. Ren's hairs are included in the plugin.

It doesn't work :( . I need the previous version of half-devil race by corvo80 (that without horns).

Half Devil Race

Baphomet

Description: This mod is a playable character, called (Baphomet), or the goat of Mendes, "The Devil". It has some summon spells, can summon a number of other characters at once, however this can be done only once per day. It has an ability to have a guardian with it, this guardian stays permanently until killed, but is respawnable.

The combat skills for Baphomet or good, e.g. ( blade, armour, destruction ). Socially speaking skill is not so good. ( personality ).

Devil May Cry: Dante

This is a save game of Dante from Devil may cry, i based the hair on the Dante for the new ps3 Devil May Cry, he is standing outside the sewer gates with the amulet of kings, and iron shortsword, an iron bow, and some pants.

Mod Requirements

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ren's Beauty Pack

Half-Devil Race ( there are 2 it is the one with the red eyes). By Corvo80

Instructions

~~~~~~~~

There is no readme so:

Extract the file to the following directory:

My DocumentsMy GamesOblivionsaves

Red EYES as per above from Beauty Pack

Is_this_the_guy.jpg

http://www.obliviet.com/modules.php?name=D...arch&query=

from

Welcome to Obliviet : Oblivion mods : Elder Scrolls IV fan site

Saved Games.....>

download

Halens magic pocket house .........download

Half Devil ..............download

Half Devil ..............download

Half Devil Race........download

Half Devil Race........download

Half Devil Race..........download

Half Dremora...........download

===================================

This version isn't compatible with the previous, so please begin a new game if you want to play with the new horned race. Or you could just load your game one time with both plugins activated (races have different ID than the first one, so ii should not conflict), then changing your race to the new ones. Haven't tried this, yet, so don't blame me if it doesn't work.

I'm sorry he says {wringing the ache out of his cold fingers.} I just cant find it. :,^( Perhaps these bits above will help some though. Another way to go is determine what about the new version is not compatable and remove it. And finally; ask the modders for any suggestions in the threads for any content they are still supporting.

-- --

SativargravitaS

אברא כדברא

Hey wouldn't mind help locating 3 mods

1: Morrigan from darkstalkers aka Vampire Savior - think its called succubus something made by a Japanese moder Iv looked everywhere for it cant find it :/

2: Witch's Frock but with stockings and panty version again only managed to find pics for both but not the actual files, i did find witchs frock but it came without the stockings and panty,

both in these pics but the witch's frock doesnt have panty and stockings which comes with the fantasy figures version why is that?

Heres the other pic and the youtube link

in there some guys got the stockings and panty version that goes with the witches frock, again cant find either, anyone else want to find those?

Edit- heres a little gift for people that like some well a mature mod French maid outfit For Exnem's Eye Candy Body I found while searching

A. I cant promise if it works on English version not tried it myself yet http://eq2.matrix.jp/snup3/src/up0524.zip or parent directory http://eq2.matrix.jp/snup3/upload.html

If it works Enjoy if it doesn't sorry I tried all i can do it search but cant seem to get those 2 mods i mentioned. lol

ungh I just downloaded something called Other races.zip and checking it a couple hours later ,its got no readme, and a bunch of files:

Breton, dark elf , high elf, imperial , nord, orc , redguard , woodelf and inside those folders Icons meshes and textures for each and TLR folder followed by many different in each .niff .dds .tga what is this mod?

I have no idea what it does. so emm also from my above requests, could anyone track down what iv downloaded off the top of your heads maybe someone knows? <<>>> edited forget this i think i know, its a file for morrowind to marry and have kids other races.zip must be it I saw a TGA pic of a baby and since oblivion doesn't have that content then its for morrowind. Thx but the only thing we need to find is Succubus Morrigan outfit and character design with Witches frock stockings and panty made for Fantasy Figures body

The French Maid outfit made for Exnem eye candy is in Bruma next to the nord winds shop its not inside its right outside next to it, with an easy lock rating. and Iv tested it out it works , thanks whoever made it.