Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know the mod of this weapon :Thori'dal (it seems to be a legendary bow from Wow) ?

I've been looking for hours to find it on google but no result so far, and i realy like the design and details of the bow.

I already have : frostmourne

warglaives (by jojjo)

It was hosted on -forgot language- site, but my memory fails me miserably at remembering the site's name. If I remember it, I'll pm you.

But if you like, I'll dig inside my download dump for the bow mesh and texture (I think I still got them inside the folder). You'll need to add them manually though.

Does anyone know the mod of this weapon :Thori'dal (it seems to be a legendary bow from Wow) ?

I've been looking for hours to find it on google but no result so far, and i realy like the design and details of the bow.

I already have : frostmourne

warglaives (by jojjo)

It was hosted on -forgot language- site, but my memory fails me miserably at remembering the site's name. If I remember it, I'll pm you.

But if you like, I'll dig inside my download dump for the bow mesh and texture (I think I still got them inside the folder). You'll need to add them manually though.

I would REALLY appreciate that! if I have the texture and mesh i'm good, i know how to add them in the game.

a BIG thanks in advance!

soulonarrival

I believe that the first one is one of Growlf's clothes. I'm not quite sure which one of his mods it is. It could also be from Apachii's Goddess store. Anyway, these two mods have clothing that looks REALLY similiar to the first picture.

Hello folks. I'm looking for a mod I used to have which adds alot of new eye colours and styles to the game, like Blue-green, Dremora, Megenta, etc. I thought it was in Rens Beauty Pack, but I was mistaken.

Also, this may be a pretty stupid question, but I was wondering where are alexscorpion's mods gone? It's just that I would really like this save game (which was actually how I found the eye mod, as it was required) he had a while ago of Sephiroth, think it was called Sephiroths Cousin or something like that. I searched on this site, but can't find it. Is there any way to get it? I tried contacting alexscorpion himself but no answer.

Thanks all

Oh and by the way, I think this is an awesome idea, a very big thanks to all who are helping :happy: