Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I have seen a picture of this mod posted on the internet somewhere. It is a modified version of Exnem's body but the female model has muscles on the arms, legs, and a rather large chest. So unlike the default mods the arms and legs are much bigger, any idea where this could be found?

This is the image of the mod in question

http://yum.bbwchan.org/bbwart/src/1193857826618.jpg

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello i have been trying like hell to find this mod i used to have but i cant remember the name, it makes all the npcs have unique faces that fit there character traits, i searched for a couple hours but to no avail, if anyone knows the name or has the link i would be much appeciated

Hi, it's me again.

I am looking for an armor wich is equipped on this character.

WARNING: this screenshot is very awful, dont click it if you get easily offended!

CLICK

Second request:

I need the mod wich makes gravity more realistic (not a moon-like). I'd like to see a mod that just changes the speed you are rising and falling while jumping, not the height of a jump itself.

Cheers,

thebil

well thebil the top half looks like Black luster mod the bottom half from waist down isn't maybe its a combo between two different mods?

Hey I'm looking for the mod that increases the number of characters/creatures to be in combat at one time... I think it increases it so there can be 50 combatants... but any mods you know of that do this would be of interest to me so just list 'em all please.

There is one I know of called Adrenaline Oblivion, or something similar, it was designed to be run with FCOM/ OOO, but can be used just as effectively with Vanilla Oblivion.

There is nothing preventing the use of 50 or more combatants, but Bethesda Softworks avoided this, as it would cause the Xbox 360 and most computers to turn into slideshows, this may be a consideration.

Cris.

You would need a monster PC to take all those characters on screen, I have to use Whoosh mod to slow down game time when I'm fighting outside world with more than 4 enemies at me, its one of the coolest mods when combined with deadly reflexes 4.0 see all that gore in slow mo.

by the way any ideas on Succubus Morrigan mod, or Witch's frock full set including stockings, and actually i wouldn't mind finding out the full set armor thebill mentioned a few posts above, rather bloody picture actually so make sure your 18+ before you look at it. or in America i believe its 17+ that stuff could give some nightmares.

Iv come to the conclusion that the top part of her body is in fact Black Luster found on tesnexus, the gloves are not black luster and neither are the panties and thigh high boots, so its a mix of armor's but which ones? she would actually look sexy if she didn't have all that blood >.< some kind of black and gold Exnem armor? perhaps a black and gold version of the Goddess armor? nah that had fin wedges on the boots.