Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for any erotic/sexual/adult pose mods. Preferrably ones where your player can "interact" with NPCs. I tried the "Oblivion Pose Pack and Erotic Oblivion Pose Pack", but ther are a lot of bugs and things don't always work properly. Can someone please suggest me some, plus download links? Thanks.

Type sex in search on TESNexus.

I'm looking for any erotic/sexual/adult pose mods. Preferrably ones where your player can "interact" with NPCs. I tried the "Oblivion Pose Pack and Erotic Oblivion Pose Pack", but ther are a lot of bugs and things don't always work properly. Can someone please suggest me some, plus download links? Thanks.

I did. The one I mentioned before was the only erotic pose pack I could see.

I did. The one I mentioned before was the only erotic pose pack I could see.

sexlivion,sexdarkness,sexlivion for girls dv-the last is in german.

http://i48.tinypic.com/6fnyxh.png

Does anyone know where to get this armor? It looks like it might use the Underworld armor.

Looks like a lightly modified version of the Princess Armor, using Sinblood's Sonja armor retex and other texture rather than the original textures. Also, said armor has no strings on the shoulder, and the boots are different.

Ahh, unless you can speak Korean/have a nice Korean friend/charismatic enough to persuade the owner of the modded one, forget about the armor.

I need a few links that change the way swords/bows/arrows, etc (no armor mods needed) look. For some reason all the ones I'm finding here on Tes are broken O.o

I want the weapons to look more.. Ehh.. Real, sharper, better crafted, ya know? The vanilla weapons/bows are so boring, haha. I don't enjoy mods that give completely new overpowerd weapons to the game, so please, don't link any. Your help would be great, this may be my final mod. ^^

I'm not sure if we're allowed to link mods from outside the Nexus or not. If we aren't I apologize.

The hands-down best mod that I've found for this purpose is the P&A (Poses & Anims) Player by RSV. There's more information about it on GameSource, but unfortunately registration is required and the site is in Russian. (That's the main reason I keep Google Chrome around; it translates on the fly.) It greatly simplifies the process of putting yourself and NPCs into different poses, and I highly recommend it. There are also several YouTube videos (also in Russian) that show it in action.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention that it requires OBSE v0018 if you're not already using it.

Greetings detectives !

I am seeking the mod that does the following:

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/vipcxj/2-1.gif

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/vipcxj/5ed07a0d.gif

Obviously some sort of dragonball z spell mod.

I somehow doubt it's on the nexus, since I found these gifs in the signature of one of the members of the very popular chinese oblivion mod forum. However, after searching everywhere on this blasted forum for some hours, understanding next to nothing without a translator, I gave up.

Anybody knows where I can get this mod ? If you are not allowed to post the link directly on this thread, I'd be very grateful if you could give me the link in a private message :)

Looking for these wings and armor (more emphasis on the wings tough)

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/788768-1275492778.jpg

Seconding this... anyone know what mod gives you wings like these?