Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Thanks for looking for me. But that adds way to much stuff I don't want. Also, I've already installed a couple of things in that pack individually and do not relish the hought of having to sift through for the files I want.

I have a feeling there used to be a pack of Beautiful people and Soyas hair, but the hair all worked for the vanilla races as well as mystic elf. I can't find it though.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I saw the merge packs. I couldn't see any telling me that they were compatible with elaborate eyes though. Except for one, which actually still didn't work. I mean, if I have to I'll go through them one by one, but maybe someone knows in advance?

Edit: Nevermind. I'll just do my own mod. Thanks all!

Im trying to revitalize cities in my game. Better Cities takes care of the exteriors and lots of mods add NPCs but the tavern interiors are still really bland and empty. I've searched high and low for a mod that adds life to the taverns (some drunks and wenches would be nice) but found nothing other than a really old mod that just added some corny music. Anyone know of a mod that does this? If not I might try to make one as my first mod. However it would be much better done by someone with some animation skills which I unfortunately do not have as of yet.

Thanks all for this great thread.

i need some help, i've beaten oblivion and know the more i play it, the more bored i get

i've found some mods but im looking for sex mod anything really im just really bored with the game know im just trying to make it fun again

I've been trying to find a mod that I had seen, It was an armor mod that added a shop with a few types of re-textured and slightly customized elven armors. A number of the armors were green and brown and the shop was on the road somewhere. I can't remember much more than that unfortunately.