Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. Recently on TESNexus there was a companion mod that i cannot remember what it was. I do remember some key point to the description however:

- she was a mercenary with you a long time ago

- one day you get a package from her

- she is waiting for you in a city somewhere

- you can show her your house, tell her to go home, and she;ll explore when she's not busy.

can anyone help?

hmmmm......the only two I can think of that was a partner of yours in the last (not really mercenary I guess?) are Red Sonia and Neeshka.

Red Sonia

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13017

Neeshka

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8256

http://img.photobuck...-1256092021.jpg

where's the armor from?I think i've seen it in the Hentai Mania mod but i dont wanna get the whole mod

As Floydian1 said, not available here as standalone. If you want that but not dungeons and others, get Hentai Mania, extract meshes and textures, then make your own plugin.(Most of armors in Hentai Mania has pretty poor defense even for heavy armors, so they're not so practical if you want armor with good defense)

I got that set of armor long before hentai mania was released by picking up a house mod that he put together called Every Hentai Thing. It's basically a house mod that has the clothing in it, although some of it is unfinished. It's a pretty good sized dl though, about 150 mb or so.The plugin idea from Lfact I would shoot for, but if you don't mod, then google "everyhentaithing.7z". You'll find it.

hello!, i've recently ran into some trouble while using together midas spells of aurum, supreme magicka (the updated one) and deadly reflex 5. the problem is a little strange since it freezes the game with no error every time i use a spell (any spell)

for what i've investigated, it seems to be a problem with a modified magic effect that is being edited by the three mods.

and somewhere along the way it goes to hell.

i've read from at least three different sites about a patch that is available, but they just mention it.. so i went to the deadly reflex page, the supreme magicka page, and the midas page, but the authors make no mention of it.

so, would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction? i just can't think of someone else to turn to.

and thanks in advance!

@VileTouch: This probably isn't the thread for your question, but I wonder: are you using "SM_DeadlyReflex.esp", and loading it right after DR? That may be the compatibility patch you've seen mentioned, and it is included in Supreme Magicka. If that helps, woohoo! If not, you'll want to post your question in your own thread, or maybe pm me, and I'll try to recreate your crash on my machine.

Good luck -