Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, are there any working links for the Fantasy Figures body out there? I've tried searching, but the home page didn't seem to actually have links anymore, just things that looked like links, and the only other page I saw set off my virus alert. I can find clothing and armor packs on here, but the link to what it says is the base mod wants to link to Tessource.

So, are there any working links for the Fantasy Figures body out there? I've tried searching, but the home page didn't seem to actually have links anymore, just things that looked like links, and the only other page I saw set off my virus alert. I can find clothing and armor packs on here, but the link to what it says is the base mod wants to link to Tessource.

Tessource was the old TESNexus. TeamFF Fantasy Figures Base.

Tessource was the old TESNexus. TeamFF Fantasy Figures Base.

Alright, sweet, thanks.

Another question: Can anyone tell where this is? I think it might be the Arena District, but the fact that there are other doors, so close by makes me doubt that... The image came as the locational screenshot in a foreign mod, and the readme was just a bunch of random symbols. (Unless there's a language I don't know about that includes the degree sign, paragraph symbol, and various fractions as characters...)

on another small forum I'm part of, we've got an Aussie amongst the frequenters who was strongly against the filter idea back when it was in planning.

Incidentally, the filter's not even in place yet.

Thanks to everyone who helped me find that outfit~

on another small forum I'm part of, we've got an Aussie amongst the frequenters who was strongly against the filter idea back when it was in planning.

Incidentally, the filter's not even in place yet.

Thanks to everyone who helped me find that outfit~

My thanks also to all for this thread...

Off topic:

The filter is still on the books though. Just saw on TV News it's being put in place later in the year...Maybe.

Not all ISP's here in Australia have the restrictions BigPond does. I was with them for several years until I realized I could get a better deal from another top rated ISP which doesn't filter anything or any country, is cheaper, doesn't charge for uploads in your monthly allowance and more.