Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

@DesuChan

What's the link to Lera's blog? I'm sure it'll just upset me too, like when I see Ancient_Laws' stuff, but I'd like to see these different armors and such.

Haha, oh I wish I had a lot of Ancient_Laws' stuff too. I'm a big fan of his work. So far I have all the things he's pubically released and eagerly look for his dragons, of which so far I've been unsuccessful in getting, save for Nazagear (sp?). :sad:

This is another one of his, the only one I've found, and I'm beginning to believe the only one that's out there. I know he said that most of his dragons were privately released to just a few people, but... It always seems like you can find anything on the internet... Anyway, came across this mod site in a search for exactly those mods. Not any of the ones I was looking for, but still a nice alternative to Nazagear or Akatosh. Just click the big red button, then I think there's a CAPTCHA that you have to enter, and it should work. If not, PM me, and I'll email you.

http://tes-game.ucoz...wyrm/15-1-0-646

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone, I hope you might be able to help.

I'm after a mod that will allow me to organise my savegames. I am currently playing through as a brute force fighter and I'm really keen to play as a magic character such as a Dark Elf but I don't want to end up scrolling through endless lists of savegames if I want to chop and change between them.

So...does anyone know of savegame organisers or a mod that will allow me to make and assign different profiles?

It would have to be compatible with other mods though as I'm running quite a few!

Many thanks! :D

Wrye Bash allows you to do that, I'm pretty sure. It has a save game manager built in, and (in my opinion) is superior in all of its other functions to OBMM.

I've been trying to place books in my house but it's such a pain. Are there any Mods that actually make this sort of activity doable?

I've tried using Decorators Assistant which helps but am after something even easier.

Put It In Its Place

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19847

I've just downloaded this one, have yet to try it, but I've heard good things about it and hear it's a nice alternative to DA, which is what I've been using. Also, there's another mod out there that I think allows you to activate bookshelves while sneaking, and it should autosort your books, but for the life of me I can't think of the name... Perhaps another one of the Mod Detectives knows what I'm talking about....

I've been trying to place books in my house but it's such a pain. Are there any Mods that actually make this sort of activity doable?

I've tried using Decorators Assistant which helps but am after something even easier.

Put It In Its Place

I've just downloaded this one, have yet to try it, but I've heard good things about it and hear it's a nice alternative to DA, which is what I've been using. Also, there's another mod out there that I think allows you to activate bookshelves while sneaking, and it should autosort your books, but for the life of me I can't think of the name... Perhaps another one of the Mod Detectives knows what I'm talking about....

Auto Book Placer (requires OBSE) - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10561

Just an armor mashup I made out of boredom.

Hentai's S E R E N I T Y was the chest and loincloth,

The legs/stockings are from Ambassador of Darkness by Eyren

The arms from GloriousMageDress (Found on SHY-Uploader),

The bow on the back from one of the outfits in Hentai Mania

The boots (Not shown) are from Mid Lander For HGEC And Roberts Male Female by Korana

The fancy ornament parts around the legs I don't seems to remember where they're from, but some people say Queen's Armory, so I guess that's somewhere to look.

Also, just a side note while I'm around: If you feel the need to call a modder an "a$$" because they can't/don't want to release their mod, then do everyone a favor and shut your mouth. XenoGenisis or any other modder really don't deserve that kind of trash from the community. Be nice and respect a modder's wishes. We've lost so many great modders these past few years and we really don't need to lose more.

Put It In Its Place

Auto Book Placer (requires OBSE) - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10561

Thanks, will give Auto Book Placer a try first :)

Any suggestions for mods that add more factions (yeah i want to add more cool titles to the list :biggrin: )?Something that wont require me going through a lot of trouble tweeking

Hope I'm doing this correctly. I'm looking for a mod called Morroblivion Few Armor Fixes. I had it installed last time I had Morroblivion running but now I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks