Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Is it possible to change your characters race without losing quest perma buffs and such?

You could try the console command: showracemenu

Make your changes but don't hit the 'done' button, instead make sure the console is open then just save with the race menu still open then load the new save, be sure to make a seperate save in case it doesn't work.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guess what? i have a request. does anyone know of any retexture for Danified UI other than DarkUI?

i just saw this while browsing for mods and the question came to my mind.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/21763-1-1230959684.JPG

i have always wanted a transparent glass/ice retexture so if anyone knows of something like this, please let me know.

No, I think that recolors like this one are made only for DarkUI or DarkUI Darn. But if you want the blue one here it is. Btw nice signature. I love that poem. ;)

guess what? i have a request. does anyone know of any retexture for Danified UI other than DarkUI?

i just saw this while browsing for mods and the question came to my mind.

------------yes that big image was here----------------

i have always wanted a transparent glass/ice retexture so if anyone knows of something like this, please let me know.

No, I think that recolors like this one are made only for DarkUI or DarkUI Darn. But if you want the blue one here it is. Btw nice signature. I love that poem. ;)

Well thank you very much Naktis! :blush: actually i really like that poem too, hence my signature. it's not mine though, in case you were wondering. it was recited at a funeral and... well, never thought i would be thankful to attend a funeral.

So. to the matter at hand. it seems to me that Luchaire has been very busy lately, since i found a few other color themes from her.

this is what i found, in case someone else is interested: Dark Wood UI , DarkUI DarN Recolored - Black and Blood Red , DarkUI DarN Recolored - Black and Gold , DarkUI Darn Recolored Dark Blue , DarkUI DarN Recolored Dark Green

edit: oh god, i never thought i would see this... but i found this very girly Pink UI , also by Luchaire

... no "ice block" retexture though... :mellow:

P.S. So... there are only recolors for DarkUi, right?...mmm hmm... so i leave the question open: are there any other good looking retextures for DarkUi?

Hi again,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a fairly large sized house that can accomodate about 10 companions and preferrably located somewhere between Chorrol and Anvil (along the coast would be nice but this is optional). I don't mind doing some quests for it.

As much as I have feeling this is a private, anyone identify which mod/mods these clothes came from?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/32572-1-1277554139.jpg

Hi again,

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a fairly large sized house that can accomodate about 10 companions and preferrably located somewhere between Chorrol and Anvil (along the coast would be nice but this is optional). I don't mind doing some quests for it.

As much as I have feeling this is a private, anyone identify which mod/mods these clothes came from?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/32572-1-1277554139.jpg

It's DesuChan's Demon Huntress, recoloured white by that image poster (the original does not have any white recolour). It got removed by Desu, but she said she'll reupload her files soon. If you're too impatient, just search for it on google.

Is it possible to change your characters race without losing quest perma buffs and such?

You could try the console command: showracemenu

Make your changes but don't hit the 'done' button, instead make sure the console is open then just save with the race menu still open then load the new save, be sure to make a seperate save in case it doesn't work.

Doesn't work.I still lose all quest and birthsign bonuses

Hi again,

http://www.tesnexus....-1277554139.jpg

It's DesuChan's Demon Huntress, recoloured white by that image poster (the original does not have any white recolour). It got removed by Desu, but she said she'll reupload her files soon. If you're too impatient, just search for it on google.

Why does everyone suggest that?!

Incidentally, thanks to the awesomeness that is Beni (the creator of those amazingly awesome animation replacers that you should totally use OR ELSE), that recolour WILL be a part of the new set. Hat and all. Yes. The hat WILL be in it, too.

Give me a month, guys. Bit of IRL drama going on at the moment so I'm not on my gaming computer as much as I'd like to be. Plus, I've never built a shop before...

Hi again,

Incidentally, thanks to the awesomeness that is Beni (the creator of those amazingly awesome animation replacers that you should totally use OR ELSE), that recolour WILL be a part of the new set. Hat and all. Yes. The hat WILL be in it, too.

Give me a month, guys. Bit of IRL drama going on at the moment so I'm not on my gaming computer as much as I'd like to be. Plus, I've never built a shop before...

What animations are you speaking of Desu?

Hi again,

| DMC Stylish | Natural Walk | Silver Ranger | Spellsinger | Stylish Jump |

They are awesome. Very, very awesome.

Hi again,

| DMC Stylish | Natural Walk | Silver Ranger | Spellsinger | Stylish Jump |

They are awesome. Very, very awesome.

If the only reason they haven't been re-uploaded yet is 'cause of time troubles, do you mind if we distribute them privately? For instance, I have Demon Hunter, I could just send it to the person looking for it if you don't mind.