Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Nvm. Found it.

found what? would be nice if you can share links with us all ;)

I was actually looking for the ninja mod by pizz, but I found it.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok well I received the advice to post my question here aswell, so I will just do that now ;)

Here is what I posted in another Forum (Request):

Hello! ^^

I am new to these forums so sorry if this has been asked before but I could not find the files even after extensive use of the "search" function.

Does anyone know this mod? It was made by "Cethagus" and posted at the tessource.net in early 2007. It adds a belt with some utilities attached to it to the character. It came in different flavours too wink.gif

Here is a screenshot of someone using a backpack mod and the utility belt: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/Image.php?id=28213

If anyone still has this file or a valid link where it is still downloadable, please post.

Thank You very much in advance for any information!

Does anyone know this mod? It was made by "Cethagus" and posted at the tessource.net in early 2007. It adds a belt with some utilities attached to it to the character. It came in different flavours too wink.gif
Thieves Tool Belt Beta

Googled site:tesnexus.com Cethagus

Awesome, thanks for the tips with the vampire mod! I have a new search though, a mod that I know I saw a short while ago. It added a pirate's guild, the ability to rise through the ranks to captain, and started with an Argonian in Anvil (I believe), anyone know the one I'm talking about?
Abecean PiratesZIP?

If this is it I would read the description first.

I have some bad news and some good news first the bad

I have droped this mod as it has had too many errors and problems. it would take too long to find every single error that it has.

The Pirate Isles BETA??

Erm, no Sativarg. Thanks for the quick answer but I already found that myself - of course I would not steal your time if this matter would be so easily solvable. Those are "enhanced" and redesigned versions of the original belt which look completely different unfortunately.

Can you try to find the original Belt? I found out that it is also called "Rapier Utility Belt" or similar. I also read various comments to similar files/mods as well as forums.

Thank you very much in advance, Mod Detectives.

Okay, so I reinstalled oblivion after reformating my computer. I didn't back up my addons cause I wanted to start fresh and get the new versions. I've found all of the old mods I had (with all new things in them), and a bunch of great new ones. Only thing I can't find is I remember going to the Arcane university, and although the layout was the same, the floor was all glossy and almost like a blue mirror.

But none of the university mods seem to be that one. It didn't change the overall layout, I think it was just the floor. But it completely made the arcane uni seem more..."arcane"

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

- Z

Sorry, but this kind of borders on the "don't ask if this exists" rule.

I got Oblivion a week and was browsing through mods and could swear I saw one that removed the "Are you sure you want to sell XXX for YY Gold?" prompt but I can't find it now.

I did find the 'No More' mod that removes the 'how many' prompt and maybe that's what I saw.

Was I smoking crack?

Sorry, but this kind of borders on the "don't ask if this exists" rule.

I got Oblivion a week and was browsing through mods and could swear I saw one that removed the "Are you sure you want to sell XXX for YY Gold?" prompt but I can't find it now.

I did find the 'No More' mod that removes the 'how many' prompt and maybe that's what I saw.

Was I smoking crack?

Nah, you were on the right track as this is what you're looking for [LINK]

EDIT :

Ooh, I hope someone saw this edited message... I'm looking for this hair model http://eq2.matrix.jp/snup/src/eq12338.jpg. Please be note that I saw this on japanese website. Might be hard to track it down :S

And, Is there any mod or any way to make character's eyes larger than they should be? Like in Ramy's Enfant mod.

Also looking for this hair model, shoes, sweater and pants http://eq2.matrix.jp/snup/src/eq12388.jpg ... and gloves

Oh one last thing, I'm looking for a glasses mod

Thanks

hey, could you find me the mod that replaces the head and ear textures with ones with peircings? i cannot seem to find them anywhere... :wallbash:

well, :thanks: even if you cant find it for looking :)

EDIT: found the ears, by doing a simple search for ear lol sorry bout that one, but i still cant find the nose rings and lip rings... i've been looking all day for those two, yet still they elude my grasp :(