Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it possible to get expansions other than SI and KOTN on the PS3 version of Oblivion?

Those are the only official expansions there are. But if you mean player made mods, no. You can only use mods on the PC version.

A loong time ago I found a website about the imperial legion for oblivion. It was a work in progress at that point. Does anyone know where I could find more information? It was made by someone called Logam or something.

Em

hey -_- i didn't make them :P i KNOW the guy that made them :P i didn't do it xD (i wish i could)

btw, i think the weapons aren't as 'great' as he says... just so every1 knows it :P

and btw elpemmy: i'm in a fan union, and logam is member too :)

the alpha is already done :P

i know several versions of this exists, however, i know not how to find this one, or how to make it myself.

everything for my interface so far rocks, except for the icons on the map.

i happened accross this pic while looking at some of the awesome screenshots on file.

if you could point a direction to either the mod, or a tutorial, or even someone else who know how to create it,

that would be greatly appreciated

(this is a link to my photobucket, not sure how to upload images into posts, sorry)

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/k...-1200698017.jpg

Hello all,

A few days ago I downloaded from tesnexus this mod:

Stock_Clothing_and_Armor_Replacer_for_Exnems_Female_Body_-_OOO_Patch

the problem is the file only includes an .esp and I cannot remember what EXACTLY it is supposed to do, neither the author. Is it a patch for using a specific exnems cloth replacer with oscuro overhaul? Is a patch to make Grhys's Complete clothing/armor replacer compatible with OOO?

I've tried to research the file various times, but I haven't find anything. Could someone help me please?