Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

nice one downloaded some of those Japanese mods, unfortunately some of them unaccessible like Http://updas.net/up/download/1202664198.7z and a few others there. still nice one on the renaming saving target as.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wonder if the people would get mad if you uploaded them here...

cus that would be pretty sweet, and we get japanese mods, they get english mods, everybody gets more of their mod spread around, and everybody is happy :)

Ok here is the thing, I am a TOTAL NOOB!!!

So i was wondering if i needed a mod to even get the console to come when you press ~ I know i know stupid ? but i had to ask. And i have seen a mod where you can be outside the game, and edit the ratings for all the weaons, It was verymuch like "fablemod" but i cannot find such a thing, :confused: HELP

Thankyou.

nice one downloaded some of those Japanese mods, unfortunately some of them unaccessible like Http://updas.net/up/download/1202664198.7z and a few others there. still nice one on the renaming saving target as.

Thanks, I still can't get round why they would do it like this. I think they don't wish to share the mod publicly, but why stick it on the Internet then?

I think you need to have a download password in, I can't seem to get to that link comes up as a different page....I can get to the original site though.

Password on that other site is mostly "obbo".

Pass me the link page where the file is and the original page I'll try it for you.

odd i type in search tesnexus engine for Valeria and this no longer exists Valeria Reborn companion, btw that link didnt work for me KingSkull

edit: anyone know how to install http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...=en&ie=UTF8

Textures Shield

Its on the next page warning nudity on the first page well that site is kind of full of it actually.

The outfit thats with Textures Shield would be nice to download just cant find it, you only get shield textures with it sadly.

Can anyone remember a mod that gave the player a wieldable bouquet of flowers weapon? Maybe as the whole or just a part of the mod.

I definitely remember this one from a long time back, (it sort of sticks in your memory) and i want to include it in a thing i'm doing. Done all the usual searches but zip so far.

Thanks.

a mod that permanently modifies the npc expressions so they NEVER go above neutral and make that creepy clown face they get when their disposition moves above 60. I thought actors in charge would do it but it only can delay the clown face until the next restart.

does anyone know how to get 2chHair Set version 2008 02 28 working from http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...=en&ie=UTF8