Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1873764-1288057748.jpg

Yeah, I hexed that sword. Not for release without original author's permission. Sorry guys.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still looking for these clothes/armor and sword mods. I mainly want the sword but maybe the clothes are related to it somehow.

See attached.

hmm that katana somehow reminds me of the kill bill katana

You're right, many thanks! It's so overpowered though, good thing I know my way around the construction set so I can even it out.

Still looking for these clothes/armor and sword mods. I mainly want the sword but maybe the clothes are related to it somehow.

See attached.

Clothes look like A Type2 Speedbuster's Belt Girl stuff.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/Balkhan/Oblivion2010-11-1116-43-36-96.jpg

See attached.

hmm that katana somehow reminds me of the kill bill katana

You're right, many thanks! It's so overpowered though, good thing I know my way around the construction set so I can even it out.

np 8)

See attached.

Clothes look like A Type2 Speedbuster's Belt Girl stuff.

That seems to be it but it's only missing the orange belt around the waist.

Hey-o detectives! Wanted to thank everyone who contributes to this thread - great to see people helping people out with stuff like this. It's a pain to hunt for mods when you don't even what the hell they're called.

Which brings me to my own humble request for assistance. :D

I probably imagined the whole thing, but I have this idea in my head that I saw/read about a mod that added player-placeable lights to the game, mostly for the sake of setting up fancy screenshots. I've been through a couple dozen pages worth of lighting-related mods and haven't seen it yet, so I thought I'd fall back here.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance!

Hey-o detectives! Wanted to thank everyone who contributes to this thread - great to see people helping people out with stuff like this. It's a pain to hunt for mods when you don't even what the hell they're called.

Which brings me to my own humble request for assistance. :D

I probably imagined the whole thing, but I have this idea in my head that I saw/read about a mod that added player-placeable lights to the game, mostly for the sake of setting up fancy screenshots. I've been through a couple dozen pages worth of lighting-related mods and haven't seen it yet, so I thought I'd fall back here.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance!

Two mods come to mind. Theres Screenshooters Illumination

Or, another placeable light source here Lamps of Oblivion.