Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, you didn't even read my post! I didn't say he can't post his screenshots. All I said was he shouldn't be so angry about people asking about his mods when he posts screenshots of them.

You didn't specify your meaning enough when you posted the message. I took my time reading it, and judging from the message, it must be clarifying that you're saying a "If you don't wanna share mods, don't share your images" kind of response. If this was not your intent, I apologize. And yes he did not need to be angry, I agree, but what I was basically saying from my previous post is people shouldn't boss others around saying they can't upload screens at all. But then again, I wasn't angry with the second post on this subject, but yes I got a little mad with you at the 3rd until you cleared that up.

Anyways, what's said is said on the sword, the subject is dead, time to move on. There's mods people request to be located at.

@Lord Slyther:

This whole debate was NOT about the screenshots or the sword itself - it was triggered by DeathKnight16's reaction. We all here know that it goes like this: you post a screenshot of something because you like it or you actually made it yourself - but that is closely followed by people ASKING about it. It is not allways about leeching! All that happened here was somebody asking "can you tell me what sword this is". And please don't tell me you have never asked yourself that after seeing a screenshot or even asked other people if they knew what it was?

This whole drama could have been avoided by simply adding an "This is a private mod, it will not be released" attached to the screenshot. But not doing that and then reacting with a "I am sick of people asking me about the sword" tirade? Would have raised your hackles too. DeathKnight16 apologized and it's totally allright to have a bad day - but your reaction is a bit over the top, too. Nobody here is trying to steal your sword. It was a simple question about the sword.

So instead of being flattered that people are interested in your work, you get paranoind and are afraid of leechers. I can understand that in such a huge community like this, but nothing like that happened here.

@Lord Slyther:

Ok people. The subject is DEAD. What's said is said. You know, by discussing the sword further, all we're doing is bumping the subject further, which has no need to be. The answers are there. End of story.

Moving on...

Actually I was not really discussing the sword itself in particular, but who cares. But it's still a forum and every once in a while? A discussion happens. Big surprise.

@Lord Slyther:

Ok people. The subject is DEAD. What's said is said. You know, by discussing the sword further, all we're doing is bumping the subject further, which has no need to be. The answers are there. End of story.

Moving on...

I don't want to drag on the subject but he made a perfectly valid point that you seemed to have missed.

This whole drama could have been avoided by simply adding an "This is a private mod, it will not be released" attached to the screenshot.

This will just all happen again in a months time when someone else asks about similar private mods. So why not just add an extra line to the screenshot description and be done with it?

Eweyr: I know what you're talking about, but from what I can tell it's an additional alternate of the Black Rose for Dancing Shadow Rose. But, it's from the 1.2 version; I don't think there's a link to it anymore.

*sob*

Does anyone still have the armor (or just textures)? Armor post

@Moire

Nifty recolors you did there. Thank you for sharing them :)

Just wondering, what is this Q-TA that everyone was talking about?

Q-TA is a CC creator who made some nice armors and clothes. I'll give you a hint. Try to google his/her name and the infamous sentense "I HAVE NO GREETING". :D