Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Er i'm in search of the "God of Two Houses" mod that lets you own both Shivering Isles houses

When you say "Shivering Isles Houses,"

do you mean the Duke/Duchess quarters.

? If so, then the Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch fixes the oddity where,

even after completing the SI Main Quest, one the two duchal rooms remained off-limits.

I am in search of a specific mod I have seen some weeks ago. It improves chest loot inside houses, so those very hard locked chests actually contain something worth your while, instead of useless clutter.

Sadly I didn't recognize the mod for the gem it is back then and can't seem to find it again for the life of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I am in search of a specific mod I have seen some weeks ago. It improves chest loot inside houses, so those very hard locked chests actually contain something worth your while, instead of useless clutter.

Sadly I didn't recognize the mod for the gem it is back then and can't seem to find it again for the life of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I use Phitts Worthwhile Thievery, though I've seen a few others out there as well. Phitts Worthwhile Thievery comes with a comprehensive readme that explains in detail what each of the .esps does (there are varying levels of "difficulty" as well as "Thrill" esps that add a chance of finding an item before it would normally appear in the leveled lists).

Here are a few others: More Rewarding Loot List, Town Loot v10, and Better Hand Placed Loot.

I know there is a double jump mod, and I want to look into it and see if I can scrounge up some scripts for it. (basically, I want to make an entire bleach mod with a new faction and a good questline, and to make it seem like you can "fly" I want to see if I can have multiple jumping, but I can't seem to find the mod anywhere. Only references to it that drive me crazy.

Thanks in advance, and I feel sorry for you having to deal with the "wondering if this mod exists" people lol.