Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Ok, so apparently I was ignored

I'm still waiting for a reply regarding my question about the Double Jump Mod, I've seen enough mentions of it that I know it exists. My problem is that there was no links following those mentions, so I've been searching and haven not found it yet. I need to see the scripting in this mod for my project; I'm making a Bleach mod that will have a way to "fly" by having multiple jumping.

Here is a good list: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8

I don't know exactly which mod you need, so give a look there.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want something really vanilla-like, try Mithril and Orcish Weapons. I've played with this one a little bit, it's not bad.

Here are some other armor/weapon-adding-to-leveld-list mods I found when I searched TESNexus and Planet Elder Scrolls: Jounks Polearms (adds polearms -- two-handed weapons -- to the leveled lists and merchants), Explorers Oblivion (adds "Superior" versions of armor, starting at level 26), Sin's Expanded Light Armor Fixed (adds reskinned versions of vanilla armor, starting at lvel 20), Horse Armor Revamped (if you want more types of Horse Armor to pick from), Ayleid Meteoric Weaponry (adds new weapons), Bob's Armory: Oblivion (adds all new armor and weapons), MCs Staff Pack (adds staves via vendor and/or (your choice) the leveled lists).

There are some overhaul-ish mods that do let the user pick-and-choose -- take CDM-TC (CDM's Total Conversion) or M.O.E. (Modular Oblivion Enhanced) for example. You can also find some real gems in "tweak packs" - I use a couple of the plugins from Krystina's Tweak Pack and one or two from Com's Tweak Pack. I like vanilla gameplay, though there are a few things I want changed -- hence, the tweak packs, and mods that target very specific aspects of gameplay.

Wow! Thank you very much! Kudos to you! :D

Looks like I've been too focusing on MMM/Fran/OOO that I never look down to other mods. Anyway, I love Bob's Armory, Ayleid Meteoric Weaponry and MOE :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link!

im in serach for the mod that makes the imperial palace armor playeble, and also adds a female version.

I know, Sonck, and I've been looking around for that. There are many mods that make the Imperial Palace armor playable, but I haven't found one that adds a female version of the armor. I found a mod that adds a female version for the regular imperial watch armor.

Mods that make Imperial Palace Armor playable:

All Armor and Clothing Playable, Beter AR for Imperial Armors, Imperial Palace Armour, Imperial Palace Armor (different mod from Imerial Palace Armour mod), Imperial Watch Armor Enabler, More Playable Armors, Palace Armor Playable, Palace Armour + Emperors, Palace armour wearable, Playable Palace Armor, Q Playable Palace Guard and Dremora Armor v12, Shadowydoom3 Playable Armors Mod, Trade Daedric for Imperial Palace Armor, Wearable Palace Armor, Imperial Palace Watch Armour (1.0)

Mods that add female cuirass to regular Imperial Watch Armor:

Imperial Legion Ethereal Armor (FINAL)

Thank you.

I'm glad I could help!

im in serach for the mod that makes the imperial palace armor playeble, and also adds a female version.

I know, Sonck, and I've been looking around for that. There are many mods that make the Imperial Palace armor playable, but I haven't found one that adds a female version of the armor. I found a mod that adds a female version for the regular imperial watch armor.

Mods that make Imperial Palace Armor playable:

All Armor and Clothing Playable, Beter AR for Imperial Armors, Imperial Palace Armour, Imperial Palace Armor (different mod from Imerial Palace Armour mod), Imperial Watch Armor Enabler, More Playable Armors, Palace Armor Playable, Palace Armour + Emperors, Palace armour wearable, Playable Palace Armor, Q Playable Palace Guard and Dremora Armor v12, Shadowydoom3 Playable Armors Mod, Trade Daedric for Imperial Palace Armor, Wearable Palace Armor, Imperial Palace Watch Armour (1.0)

Mods that add female cuirass to regular Imperial Watch Armor:

Imperial Legion Ethereal Armor (FINAL)

well thanx, i found one myself, but the female version kinda looks like crap, it isnt symmetric

i thought that there was a female imperial watch version ingame?

i saw a lot of youtube videos of ppl wearing 300 armor and weapon? i searched 300 on the search engine but i didnt find anything.

Here are the relevant results from TESNexus search keyword "Sparta."

SPARTAN VIs Spartan Armor (also on Planet Elder Scrolls here)

SPARTAN VIs Spartan Armor version 1

Spartan Longsword From 300

Spartan Spears v1_2