Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 weeks ago, when i was searching for some fallout 3 mods, I stumbled upon a oblivion mod (oddly) that adds a health bar over an npc's head, showing both health and magicka(below). and it appeared on all npc's heads. It probably modifed more then just status bars over an npc's head, and it had a whole youtube video to showcase the mod. It had "Arcade" in the name, but i can't remember, and I clicked on the link the video had, it led me to tesnexus(I wish i downloaded it then). Now i'm back to oblivion trying to find it again, and i even retraced my searchings to find it, and it seems it doesn't exist? I dunno if i'm searching hard enough, but i cannot find the mod, or anything similar. please help. (the way i found it, was searching "Fallout 3 health bar mod" or something like that on google, and I ran into it, tried again, no luck.)

would this happen to be what your looking for?

hey guys, as part of my custom Battlemage character I'm looking for a mod that adds 1handed staffs/staves into the shield slot. It can be either a whole new weapon or probably a new model for the shield since my view for my battlemage would be heavy armor , 1hand staff/sword and on touch/melee range spells. thanks in advance