Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

ahrimangame: It's not just a question of understanding Chinese. You can't just walz into some forum with a few bits of chinese and demand this download. I know it's hard, but ripped content like the one you want is not shared openly to avoid copyright issues. Aside from that people have every right to share... or NOT. It's hard, but the truth. Usually if people ask me about custom content I used in screenshots I point them in the right direction, but even I have a handful of items that I don't share, mostly because I edited the hell ouf ot them. Sue me.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I HATE that you can't get all the pretty and shiny custom content that you see. But you can't force people to share. Sadly.

QFT

If your going to hunt down mods, you need to know this, or you will be let down and dissapointed and even hurt many times when you run into the thing you cant get. I learned this the hard way after discovering the topics by alllllllllll61 on the eyecandy fourms.

If you got all the dragons I pictured for you a page or two back, ahrimangame, know that those are pretty much the only dragons besides Akatosh that one is able to download.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Sersay: Of all the dragons you listed the only one I've never heard of is Scourge of Nightmare. Is it a mesh based on Akatosh or a custom one? I like ^^ And in that screenshot Nazagear looks totally hilarious XDD "from right to left... black dragon, black dragon, black dragon aaand OMG ORANGE xDD" He looks like a cartoon dragon next to the others <3 That's qhy I rarely use him, the mesh might be awesome but the color O.o And recoloring him doesn't really look good.

@ ahrimangame: For what it's worth (and if you are still interested in dragons) LethrBlaka is easy to find via Google. Took me 2 minutes tops.

Edited by chakaru11

@Sersay: Of all the dragons you listed the only one I've never heard of is Scourge of Nightmare. Is it a mesh based on Akatosh or a custom one? I like ^^ And in that screenshot Nazagear looks totally hilarious XDD "from right to left... black dragon, black dragon, black dragon aaand OMG ORANGE xDD" He looks like a cartoon dragon next to the others <3 That's qhy I rarely use him, the mesh might be awesome but the color O.o And recoloring him doesn't really look good.

@ ahrimangame: For what it's worth (and if you are still interested in dragons) LethrBlaka is easy to find via Google. Took me 2 minutes tops.

I have no idea what Scourge of Nightmare is based off of. I think it is Akatosh. Its also known as Frostwyrm btw. As for Nazagear...yeah he stands out thats for sure. Though I tried to do a silver/grey retext of him, Its still kinda stand out though...

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg287/SersayTroll/Oblivion/Oblivion2010-11-0818-52-34-87.jpg

Oh yes and he should have LethrBlaka by now. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sersay

Oh my god that is embarassing, because I actually HAVE Frostwyrm. I didn't see the front legs. That should have been a dead giveaway. >.<

Oh my god that is embarassing, because I actually HAVE Frostwyrm. I didn't see the front legs. That should have been a dead giveaway. >.<

Ooops! Sorry for the confusion! I just call it Scourge of Nightmare since that seems to be its name in game. :laugh:

It is? I had no idea. Maybe that's because the poor thing is sitting in my SaidenStorm creature folder all by his lonely self. I have not used him yet XD

@sersay & chakaru11

thanx a lot for ur infos and tips, but still both of u need to search more :P

one of persons who have some of that amazing ancient_law dragons is victoriag she got them from ancient_law him self, thats why im asking around still! but u are right about the part that maybe i never get them, and sadly i have accepted it! u know the hard part is that there is a lot of amazing ripped modes ancient_law have and i cant get even 1 of it xD, though some ppl have multi modes of him lol

anyway can anyone recolor frostwyrm to some more undead color instead of blue plz?! something like skeleton color or dead body color! blue is kinda ugly on him thanx :)

Of corse Vicky has them, she has had them for a very long time. Those dragons are in many, MANY of her screenshots. I think everybody on the Nexus knows that O.o So there is no need for us to "search more" xD Sorry if that is not big news :P

The mod detectives thread is mostly here to help you find things, not to point fingers at another member and telling you "She has what you are searching for, ask her!" It's not gonna happen.

And about Nezagaxa, which is most likely the dragon you are searching for... forget it. ancient_laws made it as a gift for a few friends who all promised not so share it. So if they do not give it to you they are just keeping that promise and you should back off.

Edited by chakaru11

That's the "airy lily" outfit, it's part of the newest update of the Tona Mod store. Here you go: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29090 Edited by chakaru11