Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

@Kjkirimi: you can't really search Shy with keywords. But I admit finding something in there is hell. I know my way around there pretty well by now, let me see if I can dig that old link up for you.

Edit: Found it. I can't link you to it, but the download ID is ups17307

Switch from thumbnail to list format and click your way through until you reach that number. It should be a zip download. It also includes a matching recolor of KURESE's Leere armor. Remember these are both recolors, you need both main files from the Nexus :D

----

About goma pose: there is a download of Goma 1 - 8 on 3dm, but you'll have to search for that, too. Browser translators help.

Thanks Chakaru. Shadow hide you uploader is really a headache sometimes.

I managed to find both Amy retexture and Goma. The problem is that Goma archive has password ( also on shy). Ha ha

Edit: Nevermind that. Found a working archive.

Edited by Kjkirimi

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I can't help you there :( The file I downloaded back then was not password protected. I don't even know if I still have it O.o I can only advice you to look it up on 3dm, they usually list the passwords in the download thread.

@Desuchan: Yeh, it seems to be on Rembrandt somewhere.

Nevermind, I just now happened to accidentally find the Amy BU version!

@ Chakaru: You can definitely search by keyword. You just need to click - 検索

The problem was that it wasn't under Amy Black and White, it was under Amy B+W.

Edited by Timewalker

Yeah that works if the file name/description is in English. And even then it's not really guaranteed what you get in the end.

Edit: Ordinary is on shy, that was what ziitch linked to XD

Edited by chakaru11

Does anyone know which mod adds Chameleon when crouched with mastery in "sneak". I used to get a loud sound and green magic effect when I crouched, along with the chameleon effect, but it has stopped working. I thought is was part of the Unofficial Oblivion patch or Supreme Magicka, but I couldn't get it to work after cleaning my save of both. Maybe it's built-in with certain races? I tried the Grand Ring of Shadows and the chameleon effect works for that. One of those mods always asked if I wanted a sneak bonus, or something like that when I enabled it.

I even went so far as to re-install and start a new game but it still doesn't work. The funny thing is, I hated that effect, it's just maddening that I can figure out where it came from.

Does anyone know which mod adds Chameleon when crouched with mastery in "sneak". I used to get a loud sound and green magic effect when I crouched, along with the chameleon effect, but it has stopped working. I thought is was part of the Unofficial Oblivion patch or Supreme Magicka, but I couldn't get it to work after cleaning my save of both. Maybe it's built-in with certain races? I tried the Grand Ring of Shadows and the chameleon effect works for that. One of those mods always asked if I wanted a sneak bonus, or something like that when I enabled it.

I even went so far as to re-install and start a new game but it still doesn't work. The funny thing is, I hated that effect, it's just maddening that I can figure out where it came from.

You wouldn't happen to be wearing Vypers Stealth Armor would you?

should CLS craftbites or deadly reflex

@bnoabody

If its not an armor then it might have been Legendary Abilities as it gives you bonuses based on how high over 100 your skills are. In the case of the sneak skill it gives a low level chameleon effect while actively sneaking.