Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I know this one's out there cause I had it until I had to reformat my harddrive.

There's a permanent reanimate ability, maybe spell. that you can cast on dead npcs. This is NOT the Ressurection one Im talkin about just bringin 'em back with that black eye thing happenin there, but no time limit. PLEASE find this one cause Im workin it into my mod! if you cant find it can someone help me write the script for it? I'll post in the requests too.

thanx in advance!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm, I cant be sure but the hair looks almost like its lightning effect iv had that done on my character when i cast some buff spells, and one time it sticks with me longer, it looks like a lighting effect from a magic buff, if you really think its a hair shine I'll keep my eye out on any mods if i come across it, if it exists i wouldn't mind finding it too.

I think shiny hair is http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3197 hair alpha can anyone confirm this

Was not referring to that, look at this image, look at her hair.

It looks much more realistic and shinier. What is the mod in that picture for the hair ?

yep I was right some magic effect the person who uploaded the pic said Nope not using any hair shine mods. Thats problbly from her ring enchantments. its just temporary gloss on the hair sorry :/

*sigh*, probably, I'll never be able to describe what I mean. The hair, look at it. I don't want the shinyness.

If you look at the vanilla oblivion hairs, it's not like it. The hair itself is different, not the hairstyle. I'm looking for the mod that makes the hair like that. Thanks anyway

If you look at the vanilla oblivion hairs, it's not like it. The hair itself is different, not the hairstyle.

Okay, it was the above description that rang some bells in my head. On one of my many searches through the Nexus, I came across a mod called Vanilla Hair Replacer, which changes the hair itself.

Another missing mod!!! :O Story..

A while back i was doing my daily TES nexus check, when i came across this awesome mod, just what i was looking for, it changes the way your character holds his/her 2h weapon to have it resting on their shoulder... I then remembered my Oblivion was f*cked biggrin.gif so a while later (about now tongue.gif) having bought a new copy and installed everything again, i can't find that mod for the life of me, i've looked everywhere and i really want it sad.gif anyone remember where it is or what to search, or even better just give me the link? biggrin.gif

Reagards - Zwill

Also posted this on the wrong forum :D oh well. :blink:

Another missing mod!!! :O Story..

A while back i was doing my daily TES nexus check, when i came across this awesome mod, just what i was looking for, it changes the way your character holds his/her 2h weapon to have it resting on their shoulder... I then remembered my Oblivion was f*cked biggrin.gif so a while later (about now tongue.gif) having bought a new copy and installed everything again, i can't find that mod for the life of me, i've looked everywhere and i really want it sad.gif anyone remember where it is or what to search, or even better just give me the link? biggrin.gif

Reagards - Zwill

Also posted this on the wrong forum :D oh well. :blink:

Well, I've already searched for Dual wielding mods and animations but haven't found it yet. Will keep looking, but just to confirm--your positive you found it on this site, right?