Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Ok, ATTENTION people.

To those who still want the blue Aion mount I am currently using for Ljus, here's a way to find it in under 5 seconds.

Whip out your Google-fu and search for "ancient_laws tricorn".

If you get the right link, you will find almost all mounts AL has ever released, including the horse armor I am using in my pics. But be aware that it is not red. The version I am using is a recolor I made.

Have fun XD *bows*

Or you could look at a certain member profile because she is a modder on that site and has the link on her profile.

Edit: erased the name.

Edited by Kjkirimi

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Errr... yeah. And this is exactely what I was trying to avoid with the Google explanation. I knew about the link in her profile but since they have ripped content on that site ( and loads ofit ), that link isn't exactely legal to post on the Nexus and might even get removed now. I explained the Google route because that way you do not risk any trouble with the Nexus. Please take these things into consideration before posting member names. Edited by chakaru11

I had gotten a hold of some DKNCproject things a while ago, but it certainly didn't come with that. I've been aware of the rose set for quite some time, ever since they made the sword and shield, but I have never been able to find it. :c