Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kjkirimi: check PMs, the DSR guy has a blog but it's a bit NSFW (Well, the front page isn't right now)

chakaru11 and others: Blessed Mage Knight and Glorius Mage Dress is created by the same person (h.homura) who also created the recently-released Brave Knight Armor here at Nexus.

Gosh if something happened to drop in my inbox I wouldn't be unhappy. :whistling:

A litlle help please

Im looking for ANY mod containing a mesh for the seductress/amazon/deceiver armor top that doesnt use the fighter body, its too full of muscles and im looking for something more delicate for my character

Any mod with a mesh works i know apachii goddess store has some armors using amazon meshes but the're all with the fighter body so im looking for the a mod containing the intended mesh and the name of the specific armor

Thank you

A litlle help please

Im looking for ANY mod containing a mesh for the seductress/amazon/deceiver armor top that doesnt use the fighter body, its too full of muscles and im looking for something more delicate for my character

Any mod with a mesh works i know apachii goddess store has some armors using amazon meshes but the're all with the fighter body so im looking for the a mod containing the intended mesh and the name of the specific armor

Thank you

This? It's normal, not fighter version as far as my knowledge go: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16639

Edited by Mahtawa

I've been looking all over for a mod that will allow the player to equip the same bikini as the Vilja companion seen in the screen shots. Xtudio or similar. It's in there somewhere... Dawmed needle and a haystack.

Also on a completely un-related note, what do you recommend instead of the in game "12345 etc" hot keys for spells and abilities for something more fluid and possibly more keys.

Edited by Thephedora

Alright, saw a mod not to long ago.

Had a white long sleeve shirt underneath a dark colored vest

Had pants tucked into the boots.

It looked almost like ezios normal clothes from assassins creed 2