Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to have found this. I've been googling and searching mod sites for ages and havent found this mod I once had. Its been years since I've played it.

Basically it adds another arena. One you teleport to, with various combatant NPC's walking around talking to you and each other between fights. They all had special names and there was even a book in-game that detailed each NPC's background and weapons of choice. You'd talk to another NPC to set up the battle and based on the difficulty or however many opponents you went up against, there would be a chest that spawned with money, soul gems and some other pieces of loot. You could battle whenever you wanted and had several different arena locales too, including normal arena, Aelyid ruins, fort ruins, etc.

I hope thats enough info. I thought the name was Arena Enhanced but I've searched that and what comes up is not this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ah thank you! :)

Just one more thing, does anyone know what Morrowind mod looks like this? Is it Morroblivion, or something else?

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/547691-1297755424.jpg

Looks like regular Morrowind to me with a texture pack and MGE, perhaps tweaked weather settings.

I'm looking for the mod that contains this sword: http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2258608-1297775050.jpg

I'm sure I even have it somewhere but all possible names escape me. Thanks guys.

Edited by Chainy

After a few hours longer searching, I found it. Oblivion Tournament.

Yep that's it. I had it written down on my list to test, but couldn't recall it. I was going to look it up tonight and reply to you. Good searching. :thumbsup: