Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for a mod that I came across about 4 months ago. It was a huge, expansion type mod that pretty much built an entire different world using the construction set. It wasn't finished when I saw it and I was wanting to see how they had progressed. It had great voice acting, its own amazing soundtrack, a brilliantly constructed world and everything... I just cant remember where I saw it or the name of it. :wallbash:

Does anyone know which mod I'm talking about? I think it was a German made mod but it did have English voices.

You are probably looking for one of two:

The Order

Nehrim

Both have open wip threads on the official forums.

Buddah

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey i saw a mod a while back that tells you the distance that an arrow has travelled.

Just wondering if you could give me a hand finding it, that would be great cheers

I'm interested in more bad guy quest mods. You know, stuff like servant of the dawn. I know there's a couple of necromancer mods out there and I'm looking into it. Joining the blackwood company would be cool, but I haven't found anything..... Are there other bad guy quest mods out there? Preferably large ones.

I'm also looking for stuff that makes you feel more evil and assassin/rogue like in general. I have seen characters with weapons on their backs (non 2 handed weapons) but I haven't found any such mod yet.

You could start with JQ-Assassin Quest, a traditional "chain of progressively harder assassinations" quest, and Vampire Clan Raelu in Modular Oblivion Enhanced, if your character swings that way. Mannimarco Resurrection has a lot of evil potential, as does Tears of the Fiend. The Duke of Cheydinhal: Ring of Vampirism is highly acclaimed, and the focus of the mod seems to be the quest instead of the ring. Thievery in the Imperial City features 11 new quests for thieves.

I'm looking for a mod that I came across about 4 months ago. It was a huge, expansion type mod that pretty much built an entire different world using the construction set. It wasn't finished when I saw it and I was wanting to see how they had progressed. It had great voice acting, its own amazing soundtrack, a brilliantly constructed world and everything... I just cant remember where I saw it or the name of it. :wallbash:

Does anyone know which mod I'm talking about? I think it was a German made mod but it did have English voices.

You are probably looking for one of two:

The Order

Nehrim

Both have open wip threads on the official forums.

Buddah

Nehrim it is! Cheers Buddha :thanks: