Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I've just found invalid links on several sites to this mod, do you think it's deleted? I'd like not to show my email here, if you understand.

Send me your email in a pm, never post it on any forum.

Click on my user name, there will be a dropdown, select send message. I will get it and email the file to you.

Buddah

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never mind on my request, I found them. had to go to great lengths, and unfortunatly i cannot relay the link to download it. the original author does not want it distributed outside of the site i got it on.

Hey again.

So no-one can find the mod that tells the distance your arrow ha travelled? okay. Thats fine. Just dropping a reminder in case you forgot all about me. :(

Thank you for helping me before with my book thing, but now I seem to have yet another question: Is there any mods that add a gigantic story to them, such as Tears of the Fiend? And If it doesn't bother you too much, would you happen to know how to start the quest Tears of the Fiend, or where to look it up? Once again thanks for your awesome speedy response, your one of the best moderators I've seen, (and heard of) :)

Thank you for helping me before with my book thing, but now I seem to have yet another question: Is there any mods that add a gigantic story to them, such as Tears of the Fiend? And If it doesn't bother you too much, would you happen to know how to start the quest Tears of the Fiend, or where to look it up? Once again thanks for your awesome speedy response, your one of the best moderators I've seen, (and heard of) :)

If you like Lore strict stories, Origin's of the Mages guild is for you

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13973

Hello

I'm looking for a mod that adds a light source to the end of the sewers where you begin.

I know it exist because I have seen it on Tesnexus, but have forgotten it's name.

Thanks in advance

Never mind on my request, I found them. had to go to great lengths, and unfortunatly i cannot relay the link to download it. the original author does not want it distributed outside of the site i got it on.

Could you pm me the name of the mod please, I would like to add a copy to my archives.

Buddah