Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can I find a hairstyle like this one? It would also be nice if there were any earings like that but I doubt it.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_PYhzxs13Uak/TM7T76WTrpI/AAAAAAAAAwU/53ckHe9oQIk/Incoming%20Wormhole%20Close%20Up.jpg

Where can I find a hairstyle like this one? It would also be nice if there were any earings like that but I doubt it.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_PYhzxs13Uak/TM7T76WTrpI/AAAAAAAAAwU/53ckHe9oQIk/Incoming%20Wormhole%20Close%20Up.jpg

Someone could also mention the race of that^ one... looks nice...

Anyway, I got a new machine and I no longer need to use Oldblivion or anything similar... In fact, I'm looking for some high-res textures and similar stuff to max out the graphics of Oblivion... I've seen several videos on YouTube with some graphics enhancements so I'm sure it exists... just don't feel like searching for it...

Maybe I should add that the picture above is not from Oblivion. It's rendered 3D art and too good to be a game at present but I would also like a race that looks like her.

Please remember that this is a thread for locating mods that already certainly exist. (ie. you have seen it in a screenshot, read a review, used to use it, but lost track of the name.) A question like this does not belong in this thread.

If there is a mod you are looking for and you have never seen any evidence for it, you can try posting a thread in this nifty forum here.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-oblivion-mod-requests/

Not only will the helpful people there point you in the direction of similar mods, but someone may even create it for you if they choose! There are a lot of experienced modders there that bring ideas to fruition.

IMAGE REMOVED

Actually there are some earrings like that. Just search for keywords like jewel or look at Items and Objects - Player category.

Here's the link for earrings.

IMAGE REMOVED

Actually there are some earrings like that. Just search for keywords like jewel or look at Items and Objects - Player category.

Here's the link for earrings.

They are amazing, thanks! And sorry again for yelling at you about not sharing.

Please remember that this is a thread for locating mods that already certainly exist. (ie. you have seen it in a screenshot, read a review, used to use it, but lost track of the name.) A question like this does not belong in this thread.

If there is a mod you are looking for and you have never seen any evidence for it, you can try posting a thread in this nifty forum here.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-oblivion-mod-requests/

Not only will the helpful people there point you in the direction of similar mods, but someone may even create it for you if they choose! There are a lot of experienced modders there that bring ideas to fruition.

You are right but I just wanted to see if it existed. More people will see it here and they have a better clue where to find things. However, since rules are rules I will try to remember this in the future.

Edited by Moire