Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

All Male Bodies here on the Nexus is fine and so is the v5 that is not in that collection. The file will say v4 when you extract it but it's really v5. I guess he just forgot to update the filename.

I think Slof is in transition to her files being hosted in their new home. I went there about a week ago and it was still there, but she was starting to link the downloads to the new host site. I hope her site does come back. I enjoyed looking at the other parts of the site besides just the downloads.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All Male Bodies here on the Nexus is fine and so is the v5 that is not in that collection. The file will say v4 when you extract it but it's really v5. I guess he just forgot to update the filename.

I think Slof is in transition to her files being hosted in their new home. I went there about a week ago and it was still there, but she was starting to link the downloads to the new host site. I hope her site does come back. I enjoyed looking at the other parts of the site besides just the downloads.

Oh, so I have basically been having the v5 all along :P

Thank you.

HELLO IM LOOKING FOR THIS BLADE AND ARMOR PLEASE HELP ME D:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1717900-1289438683.jpg

IF YOU CAN HELP ME PM ME WITH THE LINKS I REALLY NEED THEM D:::

To mee that looks like some catsuit armor and retextured silverlight mash up so it may not exist in public anyways. :confused:

I could be wrong too.

I have reinstalled my tes4 game(game of year edition)

and I was seeking for a mod that changed the thing where you can choose to start a new game continue etc etc video of the map intro a one of the game itself