Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anyone know how can i put some bink video after some finished quest,like when u finish main quest.Is there a program for that or something else.pls help. if u know write me on skype its djomlamc or on email [email protected]

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any mods where you can defense city or fort and recruit soldiers, guards that patrol and defense? Enemy spawns somewhere near and try reach specifick point or kill all your soldiers. Like Fallout new vegas: Wasteland defense.

Thanks

Sry bad english...

Actually, there are several mods like that. However, the only one I can think of at the moment is:

ArmyOfDarkness

There is another one that uses a castle from another mod, but I can't remember the name of it or the castle mod to search for it.

I'm sure I've seen a mod someplace for replacing the current craze for oddly overlong elven ears with shorter, more "Vulcan" ears - but can't seem to hit the right set of keywords to narrow the search down.

(Why DO all these races have ears as wide as their shoulders anyway? Or am I just showing my lack of appreciation for some specific artist's style?)

Those ears were added to the Tolkien elf race because I suggested it after the initial release and the creator agreed that they looked nice. The original download of the ears without the race includes a replacement head for Ren's mystic elves, so the ears are actually in the hair and face models section. Let me see if I can dig them up...

TADA: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36270

The download is mainly about the head, but the ears are part of the deal.

So.... If i learn korean, preform some surgery and become an international korean popstar i'm ok ? =P

That is one way. The other is to become a hacker ;)