Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for spells which are shown in this video:

specifically the Ice Pillars, Red runes which surround you and the fire blast. I checked out Midas Magic, but it didn't seem to contain these kind of spells.

Thanks in advance. :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys I know that there are a lot of requests for help , but after a long stint of Google searching I still can't find it so I thought I would try here.

I had a mod that allowed for 100% vampires to still talk with all NPC's , Now I cant seem to find It anywhere and I forgot the name !

Thank you so Much for your help in advance !

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3721/20110114132948fe7.jpg

Where can I download this race from? Ive seen in it some sort of huge mod. However I only want this one.

That's most probably a Diablo Elf. Should have a standalone version, somewhere on a chinese forum.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3721/20110114132948fe7.jpg

Where can I download this race from? Ive seen in it some sort of huge mod. However I only want this one.

That's most probably a Diablo Elf. Should have a standalone version, somewhere on a chinese forum.

Hmmm. Whys everything decent on a chinese forum? lol. Cant really search for it because I wouldent know where to begin. Any further help?

I'm looking for spells which are shown in this video:

specifically the Ice Pillars, Red runes which surround you and the fire blast. I checked out Midas Magic, but it didn't seem to contain these kind of spells.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hmm. Dont want to take up everyones time, but now that Ive seen it, I cant resist not having it. In that video it appears the player had companions and they had like a party set-up normally seen in MMO's, what mod is that? Im guessing it has something to do with HUD Status bars? However thats pretty awesome none the less. Secondly where can you find weapons that LOOK like that anywhere? Ive searched countless times for something that looks that decent and have yet to turn up anything that flashy and shiny. Any help is MUCH welcomed.