Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

You might be talking about the Apachii goddess store. and that doesnt add the clothes to divine elegance, it makes an entirely new shop with 4 new merchants in the waterfront.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13437

hope thats the one :thumbsup:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You might be talking about the Apachii goddess store. and that doesnt add the clothes to divine elegance, it makes an entirely new shop with 4 new merchants in the waterfront.

Nope :wallbash: ,But I know there is one cause i had it but then i uninstaled it (completely, i need al the free space i can get) but now i want to install it again.

Nope :wallbash: ,But I know there is one cause i had it but then i uninstaled it (completely, i need al the free space i can get) but now i want to install it again.

Well if you still have a savegame that is dependent on that mod you can check it with either OBMM or Wrye Bash to find out what the mod name is, that will make it easier to locate.

Buddah

In addition to my request a few posts up, I was looking on TESnexus to download Sinblood's ElvenWizard clothes and Bewitching outfit after I reinstalled my game and all of Sinblood's files are off the site! I couldn't find them on Planet Elder Scrolls either.

Are Sinblood's mods up anywhere else? I would love to at least get the ElvenWizard outfits. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out. I was sad to see those files gone. =(

No, it appears they have all been pulled and I have no idea what has happened or where they might be available.

Buddah

It made me sad to see those mods gone. Thankfully a friend repackaged a few of those mods for me into a zip file from his game folder, so I can use them again.

It's horrible that so many skilled modders are pulling files. =/

While I cannot in good concience re-upload the work, if there is something that want/need feel free to pm me and I will check my archives and send you a copy, my archives are quite extensive. weighing in at about 180 gigs of data. That is not a boast....I have a copy of almost every mod that has been uploaded to TesNexus and most other sites as well. I am more than happy to help.

Buddah

Oh, thank you, I will let you know if I need something. I typically keep any mod I download saved and backed up on my computer and disks for easy reinstalling if need be. There are times though when I forget to back something up.

I don't need anything at the moment ... in fact I don't even know what I can use, for the first time I'm about to try OOO. Is there a thread here on TESNexus forums listing compatible mods for OOO?

The official OOO site had a link to the official Elder Scrolls forums, but the link was broken.