Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a rip from TERA.

As for the dragon, that's most likely a rip, too, if it's what I think it is.

so its unavailable :(

rips along with people saying "nah nah nah, this mod is personal, im not giving it out"

make me a sad panda

Edited by peppock

Giving a link to any rip will result in a ban.

But... even the private conversions are shared with at least 2-3 ( till now I saw only one case when the armor was really exclusive since the authors promised each other not to share any further ). Have patience, don't be a bother and maybe somone will contact the original author for you to ask him to give the shiny to you too.

Edited by Kjkirimi

Edit: anyone knows what armor is this?

http://www.moderteam.com/uc_server/data/avatar/000/00/10/74_avatar_middle.jpg

I think I saw that a while ago on one of the asian boards and it just screams NANA to me.

Hi, i played oblivion last year and decided to come back to it now. I had a sorta cheat mod, that gave me every key in the game, they were in a container in one of the shops of the capital, i think it was the one straight across the guy who bought items looted from corpses.

Seems i can't find it anymore though, it's annoying :(

edit: the container, to be precise, was a small box on the counter, not owned by the merchant so you could loot it without it counting as stealing

Edited by StephanePare

Hi, i played oblivion last year and decided to come back to it now. I had a sorta cheat mod, that gave me every key in the game, they were in a container in one of the shops of the capital, i think it was the one straight across the guy who bought items looted from corpses.

Seems i can't find it anymore though, it's annoying :(

edit: the container, to be precise, was a small box on the counter, not owned by the merchant so you could loot it without it counting as stealing

hmm somehow one of my addons added it, im guessing its an added feature in an unrelated addon. I'll be paying a visit to that place for sure.

I'm looking for a pose mod that shows extreme emotions. I'm not talking about facial expressions where a character just looks mad (which I already have anyway). What I want is full body poses showing a character jumping for joy, or more importantly for a screenshot I have in mind - a pose showing a character in complete emotional break down, maybe on the ground crying or pounding the ground in anger. While I love most of the pose mods out there, too many poses are set up for modeling purposes. This is fine if you want to show a character that is aware or at least somewhat aware that they are being watched by an audience, but the poses I'm looking for will show the character in their own environment, their own pain and suffering, their own joy and happiness.