Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi all,

I hope that you guys can help me out, Is about the Lancer Dread Armor, I downloaded the file into the game just fine but I have no idea where in game is this armor located.

Is it suppose to be in my inventory(which is not there), or am I suppose to go to a certain location to retrieve it?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

There is a very easy way to find out where an item is ingame. Open the esp in the construction set, go to the object window, click on "armor" and find the lancer dread armor in the list. If you right click on the armor, you should get a window showing you where exactly the armor was "used", for example "ICmarketdistrict yadda yadda yadda".

Or you can go back to the object window, go down the list on the left until you get to the "world objects" and open the container list. If you are lucky and sort the containers by ID, you'll find a custom container. Again right click and find out where it is located.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod which changes the way the weapon looks when it is drawn in first person, so it is not so "up in your face" as it is in 1st person... Can't remember the name..

Is there something out there that blends the color between the seam lines of the body like the neck/torso? Why is it impossible to get the colors to match.

This is a thread for locating mods that you are already aware exist (ie: You've seen it in a screenshot, read a review for it, used it before, and want to find it again).

You can make a thread here in the mod requests forum, asking for what you want. This is very nifty forum tailored for discovery and creation! Not only will the kind people here alert you to similar mods to what you are looking for, but some people may even help you construct what it is you're looking for! c:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-oblivion-mod-requests/

Incidentally, any lack of seams you may have seen in a screenshot, is a result of touching it up with photoshop.