Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By Jove LFact ... I think you've got it!! Thanks. Now to decide, Ivy in black or perhaps white and black ... hmm, the white and black with orange looks good too. This will keep my girls quiet for a while, thanks muchly.

By Jove LFact ... I think you've got it!! Thanks. Now to decide, Ivy in black or perhaps white and black ... hmm, the white and black with orange looks good too. This will keep my girls quiet for a while, thanks muchly.

I wonder is the ludicrous file size is worth it.

Are these nails part of this package? I doubt it though, the uploader's pictures lack them. I'd like to get these ones. Apachi has a bunch but they're crazy long for wielding anything. Using a sword and your claws are digging into your flesh :confused:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25375-1-1248198778.jpg

Part of what package?..

There's a russian site that has a jewel collection which contains some claws. Google anvilbay and jewel.

Also, Mondstein recently released her nail pack available here.

@ Shexholic

You can share rips through pms, but you can't say that on forum or you'll get banned. Try to read between these lines. I tried and I failed. Looks like saying on forum "pm me for the link" or something like that it's not private sharing anymore.

How about just say "PM me" or "Check your mailbox"--even better, say nothing and quietly send a note to their inbox. -mm

Part of what package?..

There's a russian site that has a jewel collection which contains some claws. Google anvilbay and jewel.

Also, Mondstein recently released her nail pack available here.

May have found it... I dunno, I don't read Russian....

Jewels Collection is the only thing in english.

Also, I already downloaded that nails pack you provided.

Edited by Ghoulz