Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

thanks guys for info on the first

on the second

it doesnt look like it from the screen shots

There are two versions of that armor in the same mod. If you look at the Exnem version here you will see a screenshot of the armor in your pic. But I would use the HGEC mod myself, since it looks better.

Edited by V3tinari

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhqctbAha1qf1pyao1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1303545998&Signature=gc1ybtgKSHScEa00KDMhjEPj5hA%3D

Could anybody tell me what mod the eyepatch is from?

i know that there is a mod that will allow me to hold my two handed wep with one hand. but i cannot find it. and i know im not sopposed to ask...but its related and im sure it exists due to the mod i mentioned above. when searching for this mod if at all possible could you try to find one where instead of holding the two handed sword on my shoulder i just hold it with my arm down?

-thank you in advance.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhqctbAha1qf1pyao1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1303545998&Signature=gc1ybtgKSHScEa00KDMhjEPj5hA%3D

Could anybody tell me what mod the eyepatch is from?

What is that race :o?

Hi all, I wanna ask about two kind of mods:

- AMBUSH: So I am walking in the forest and I am hit by an arrow. Someone keeps shooting arrows at me but I can't spot him. Then after taking cover, finally, I see the enemy bowman behind a tree, or behind bushes. And, no!, he was not invisible due to an NPC sneak mod, he was always there, Hiding!.

- BOUNTY HUNTING - FOLLOW THE PREY: Ok, there are a few related mods I came across, but none of them are like what I exactly expect. The hunted is actually mobile! He knows he is hunted. One night, he sets up a camp, after a pursuit I finally catch up to him, he is sitting by the fire... I release my arrow..

If you guys know any mods that sound like these I greatly appreciate your advises!

Edited by melkormgc

I remember reading about a mod that added status bars to the HUD that showed the health/magicka/fatigue of your companions. Anyone know anything about it?

HUDcompanions is the name, in case anyone else is looking for it.

Edited by schijnn