Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just FYI, lonewolf_kai, by responding, you, too, are flamebaiting now... Just saying...

Which is why I editted it out before you're response.

Some of that picture looks like Drake's Anthro-dragon with a lot of retextures. Not sure of upper body.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

@Lonewolf_Kai: I was answering to THIS:

Hmm, that's funny. I don't recall seeing all of these discussions in this thread you state. :mellow: I don't see a single one since that original question was ask....

not to anything related to you or the whole mod debacle from before. Are we done now?

LoneHP:

Like Lonewolf:kai said, a body replacer might be a good start, since they are easy to install. MBP++ on the other hand might have a lot of recources, but it is rather complicated to install if you just started out.

An easier start might be the original Beautiful People mod by Ren or simply the most well liked race mods. Just sort the race section using endorsements and descending.

EDIT: Will you people stop editing your posts XD What the.

Edited by chakaru11

Uh, I just made topic asking for the name of a mod... always read the damn stickies, idiot... how do I delete it?

Anyway, there was this one great mod. It had experience value tacked onto pretty much everything, was well balanced and even had their leveling system integrated into the game menu, like with the health and magicka bars was also an experience bar.

For the life of me I cannot remember what it was called. Or if it existed. Maybe I dreamed it... anyway, anyone know what it was? It definitely had an experience counter modded into the "tab" menu.

Edited by Torien

Uh, I just made topic asking for the name of a mod... always read the damn stickies, idiot... how do I delete it?

Anyway, there was this one great mod. It had experience value tacked onto pretty much everything, was well balanced and even had their leveling system integrated into the game menu, like with the health and magicka bars was also an experience bar.

For the life of me I cannot remember what it was called. Or if it existed. Maybe I dreamed it... anyway, anyone know what it was? It definitely had an experience counter modded into the "tab" menu.

The only mod that I can think of that does is Oblivion XP by Sir Fredrick. There is a more recent version currently maintained by AndalayBay called Oblivion XP Update that I have been using for a few weeks without issue.

Hi, I would like to know if this mod exists: a mod that allows you to keep your twohanded weapon on your back when you are on an horse. I don't know why the weapon must disappear! :mellow:

Hi, I would like to know if this mod exists: a mod that allows you to keep your twohanded weapon on your back when you are on an horse. I don't know why the weapon must disappear! :mellow:

This thread is for asking for the location of mods that already exist, not 'does this mod exist?' Please read the first post.

Whats the essentials in prettying up characters? Any cosmetic compilations? body textures? body meshes? body/face matching? etc?

In addition to what's been recommended, you'll also want some texture mods like High Rez Skin Textures and Natural Faces to smooth the faces of vanilla races and old npcs.