Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know a mod that makes argoinians look better???

A simple search with the keyword "Argonian" yields some relevant results. Among them are:

Argonian Beautification

IAFT Improved Argonian Facial Textures

Golden Male Argonians

Morrowind Style Argonians v2

EDIT: sorry, didn't see LoginToDownload's post! I type too slow... :pinch:

i know it exists, i've seen several types... but I would like the best flawless, working versions of the following mods: PLEASEE!!!!

- Robes that can be worn on top of armour

-noor higher limit on the amount of jewelery your can wear

-an outdoor home, like a treehouse, or boat, or anything with storage, bed, room... outside of a city.

thanx a lot, this should be fun.

I'm looking for new races to play, mainly ones that are balanced and not like superly over powered...

Can someone give me some refferences or links to downloads?

I'm looking for new races to play, mainly ones that are balanced and not like superly over powered...

Can someone give me some refferences or links to downloads?

I think Luchair's dryad race is nice balanced http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17204

but you need a body mod, this race doesn't work with vanilla bodies. It works with Fantasy Figures, Exnem Eyecandy, Robert's Female; BAB.

Edit:

This mod rebalance races and birthsigns of the original races http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12948

I haven't tested it so I don't know if it's a good mod.

i recently buaght a new pc and therefore i lost al my mods and i want to remake myvampire but i cant find the mod that made the eyes verry white with only a slight reddish tone i think it was together with a vampirism overhoul mod but i cant find it anywhere thanks if you reply

i know it exists, i've seen several types... but I would like the best flawless, working versions of the following mods: PLEASEE!!!!

- Robes that can be worn on top of armour

-noor higher limit on the amount of jewelery your can wear

-an outdoor home, like a treehouse, or boat, or anything with storage, bed, room... outside of a city.

thanx a lot, this should be fun.

- Robes Over REQUIRES OBSE (works wonderfully)

- Unlimited Amulets and Rings, Unlimited Amulets and_or Rings _ Shivering Isles, Unlimited Rings (I have never used any of the unlimited jewelry mods, so I don't know how flawless they are)

- MM TreeHouse, Ship in a Tree, Fallen Tower (creative and very nice, take a look at the screenshots for locations)