Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it looks like a retexture of blessed mage knight armor. (I might have the name wrong ): , someone correct me if I am please )

I thought it was on this site, but I can't seem to find it :< sorry if you google it you can find a link though

Ah, thanks. I had a version of it with short skirts, and didn't realize it was a variant. One minute on Google led me to the original.

I have a home called Riverside Shack outside of Bravil.

Is that connected to a mod or is it vanilla? I don't remember seeing it before and the big problem is, I don't know which mod it snuck in on. Any thoughts?

I want to coblize it or remove it and make my own.

I never specifically downloaded it.

Any help will be appreciated.

If nothing else, how can I find out what it's connected to?

Can be from a mod. If you want to identify it, you can use FormID Finder or RefScope(both require OBSE!).

Thank you!!

I have a home called Riverside Shack outside of Bravil.

Is that connected to a mod or is it vanilla? I don't remember seeing it before and the big problem is, I don't know which mod it snuck in on. Any thoughts?

I want to coblize it or remove it and make my own.

I never specifically downloaded it.

Any help will be appreciated.

If nothing else, how can I find out what it's connected to?

I think it's from Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul.

I thank you, too!!

No, it's not from OOO. It's from Better Cities--specifically, you must install either the Better Cities Bravil.esp or Better Cities Full.esp to get it.

Hi Oblivion Mod Detectives (^_^)

Was just wondering, is there a mod that made clothes/armor break faster? I'm not talking about altering one type of clothing mod, I mean all clothes in general. Always seemed weird I could hit someone wearing a light armor shirt with a two handed sword (or I'd be hit wearing light armor), and the armor only took -2 durability loss. Thanks again (^_^)

-Oyu-

Okay, short question here.

I'm using 100% chameleon effect but my character is dissapearing! Eh, I know it's a natural effect but is there a mod that make my character visible on 100% chameleon?

If not, can someone make that mod for me? It's kinda simple, I think.. but I know not any scripting :<

Probably need to disable chameleon effect? Hmm...

EDIT : Page claim. Yay!

Edited by Faivon

Okay, short question here.

I'm using 100% chameleon effect but my character is dissapearing! Eh, I know it's a natural effect but is there a mod that make my character visible on 100% chameleon?

If not, can someone make that mod for me? It's kinda simple, I think.. but I know not any scripting :<

Probably need to disable chameleon effect? Hmm...

EDIT : Page claim. Yay!

Chameleon-NoRefraction

Maybe the options provided by this mod will help. If it doesn't, I'm sorry.

Is there a tool that is similar to the box of wonders provided by the Summonable Private Quarters mod?

I don't have shivering isles expansion, thus I can't use it. Thanks