Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick question. I could swear that there was a rather sexy elven sorceress armor (very skimpy) that had Real High Heels support, and was still evolving. I can not find it anymore though. What happened? I remember the modder promised to optimize the nifs still, but then i went away from the Nexus for a while...

BBB Elven Sorceress was taken down and the author banned because the mod had ripped content. Specifically, the robe and panty came from Moon Dancer by Aery Soul, a Poser/Daz model that was available on Renderosity up till recently.

does anyone know the name or possibly where to get these cool looking reverse elbow blades. I don't know if they're a weapon or a piece of armor, but they remind me of the blades from The Guyver (I used to love that movie when I was a kid ;D ) Edited by chipndip

does anyone know the name or possibly where to get these cool looking reverse elbow blades. I don't know if they're a weapon or a piece of armor, but they remind me of the blades from The Guyver (I used to love that movie when I was a kid ;D )

That's Sinblood Ravenous Elegance armor. I think the reverse elbow blades are included.

thanks kudos, I was hoping it to be a weapon :smile:

No, sadly they are not a weapon but part of the armor.

:D :D :D 1.000 PAGES!!! WE ARE AWESOME! :D :D :D

Edited by chakaru11