dspieles - Formal warning issued

Zaldir

dspieles has received a formal warning. This user has now received 1 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason:

Rude, non-constructive, lore mongering, and being a general douche to people.

A Riekling, possibly related to the Falmer... That's the blue creature in the picture below. Yes it says POSSIBLY, but it's still not a falmer/snow elf. In the morrowind lore, it says the the Riekling are possibly snow goblins, or relatives to goblins. People like you who argue, even when you are wrong. We have a right to whine, he did NOT follow the lore. So you can shut up.

Lol it looks like some kind of ice elf, or water elf. Snow Elves have (Get this) Snow white skin. Holy crap! This is not a snow elf. But seriously, this sucks.

Or mind your own business. Being brutally honest. Now leave me to my opinion and hang yourself.

This just sucks man. Im sorry but this race already exists. The dark elves. Like.... Omfg.

Im sorry but this just sucks.

Yeah, If dunmer went through facial reconstructive surgery to look like wannabe models. this is stupid and a waste of time to make. If the nords hated the dark elves, then s*** is gonna really hit the fan here.

I agree, this mod is terrible. remade dunmer but with a super model wannabe look. (With a shittier backstory)

I agree. This is garbage.

What is this junk? Falmer with wings? The snow elves never had wings; never would, will, or had. Even if they DID have wings, they wouldnt look like sections of old carpets glued to sticks. Not to mention the males look like Nords. Come on, did we even try? Or were we just lolli-gagging with premade character maps from vanilla and a wing mod made by someone else? :T

Im sorry but this is the worst mod i have ever had this misfortune to come across. And that odd smiley face in the images made me want to curb stop small children and infants.

Reference
This warning was issued for what took place here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here

Restrictions in place
As part of the warning, dspieles has had the following restrictions placed on his or her account:

This user cannot post comments on the sites or forums for 7 days

Important links:
Our terms of service