Your Dragonborn, what sex will it be?

Th0raxeIV

202 members have voted

1. 1. What sex will your first character be?

• Male
    • Female
    • Neither

I always play an Imperial the first time I play an Elder Scrolls game lol.

Though, with this one, I think I might try something new, though, it probably won't work out and I'll end up playing an Imperial again. xD

Edit; Oops, thought I read 'race' instead 'sex' lol.

In that case, probably a male. I usually play male characters in the Elder Scrolls.

Edited by jhardingame

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is some misunderstanding as to the number of Fem char players vs Male char players.

Most people play a male character, this poll reflects that, but like many men, most are not -that- into fully customizing their character's appearance. Just like women trying all sorts of make-up and clothes, people who play female characters want lots of customization. That is the source for the plethora of female character mods.

If you visit the screen-shots category and see all the people who take pictures of their characters you will mostly see females. But this isn't because more people play female characters. It's because more people with female characters spend a lot of time looking at them in free camera mode and take screen-shots of them.

Actualy I dont think that, I want to play a male character that looks awesome...I do the same with my female char but I would do the same with my male char...if I had more armor to choice from

My point exactly. You don't have more armor to choose from because most players who play male characters don't care enough to make more armor, yourself included.

I disagree that playing a female character means you want more customization.I almost always play a male character and I believe that the customization of your appearance is one of the most important features in an RPG, especially an open-ended one like the TES games.

I was always saddened by the particular lack of male clothing, spending hours searching for something decent. Wanting to check if modders will finally focus on males for once is why I'm here so \o/.

Aaanyways likely a male Breton battlemage, but this topic is slowly shifting me towards Nord. I have always loved dragoons so skyrim will make that much easier \o/(again).

I disagree that playing a female character means you want more customization.I almost always play a male character and I believe that the customization of your appearance is one of the most important features in an RPG, especially an open-ended one like the TES games.

What he said....my first playthrough will be with a male Nord...my second will be with a female modded race.....I'm hopping for High Imperial because I just LOVED them in Oblivion....great mod BTW

And I like the fact that theres A LOT of people who really do roleplay this game....and it also seems that poeple will stick to they fav race....but will see if that changes when the races are anounced....I actualy want to see how argonians will handle the cold weather

I was always saddened by the particular lack of male clothing, spending hours searching for something decent. Wanting to check if modders will finally focus on males for once is why I'm here so \o/.

Then by all means, if customization of male characters is that important to you, become a modder and starting adding to the diversity of male articles available. My guess is that you won't, along with most other players of male characters, which is why like I said before, most mods remain for female characters, owned by players more motivated to create custom content for said females.