Map Shop

dafreedster

You could add psychical maps to that. That's been done for the whole thing, but you could make local regions instead.

Using these meshes as resource for the texture-parts created (and they need some collision) you could make real maps you can view in the game view. (an easier option is to skip the collision thing as they might get lost. You could show them up at the place the cards are sold.)

If made as scrolls. The player could also look at them from the menu view. (like what's done with the wayshrines in the Knights of the Nine DLC)

My original idea was to make scrolls, but I never got around to that. I think I'll pick up them where I left off, and they'll just have like X's where the spots are I think; it'll make them look more authentic. At the moment, the maps are just unreadable pieces of paper.

Also, I might make the shop have a door leading to the dock you see just after you exit the sewers, so if I do make a version that disables all map icons at game start, you can pick up a map for either all the gold you have, free, or a set number.