Radiant AI

IndorilTheGreat

Does anyone else remember watching this several years ago?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8900168580155619696#

I remember thinking that it was the coolest thing ever...

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

I noted at the time that it was nothing more than a more elaborate rules-based system, which meant it was only as good as the sheer amount of time and code spent programming it in all sorts of situations. Was taken to task by people who insisted that no, it really made the NPCs "intelligent," and they would figure out how to do new things "entirely on their own." :whistling:

Did you hear that lovely Dunmer voice? Where did it go?!?!?! Did the Dunmer quit smoking?

No, I think that he realized how under-developed Oblivion was going to be when it was released, and he decided that he didn't want any part of it. :D

Just kidding, of course. This is one thing I hope they bring back to Skyrim - more than 3 different voice actors. :dry:

Did you hear that lovely Dunmer voice? Where did it go?!?!?! Did the Dunmer quit smoking?

No, I think that he realized how under-developed Oblivion was going to be when it was released, and he decided that he didn't want any part of it. :D

Just kidding, of course. This is one thing I hope they bring back to Skyrim - more than 3 different voice actors. :dry:

Yeah I'm hoping that aswell...

You posting this video made me realize how much they dropped from Oblivion. I really hope they don't do stuff like that in Skyrim and goddamit I want my Dunmer voice back!!!