TESV: 3D or still 2.5D...?

jfiemmpa

Can't seem to Multiquote... (Firefox?)

@hurrd: With all the beautiful armours, it would be sweet to add legs to the first person view. Was always sad to see just a glove/gauntlet. I know there's a 3rd person view, but that's for consoles! :P For the geeks in the crowd: Arkane Studios did Dark Messiah!! Thumbs crossed for the Rope Bow! :ninja:

@DarkWarrior45: Agreed. My hope is I won't need to go to TweakGuides to get the deets on 'unlocking' the PC capabilities. :dry:

@SansSword: I'm on board with all of your points, it's just, they don't have to be exclusively 'flatter'. Wouldn't you like to swing on ropes in a "Thieves' Forest"-type setting? Or climbing down a creepy well into a secret depth? :woot:

@TotalRookie: I made the mistake of getting Fallout 3 for PS3... (I wanted the lunchbox and bobblehead tho! :D )

@ AllanO: Could you imagine what would be if it came out on a Blu-Ray??? :blink:

@FalalMP: Yay dual! I saw it on the trailer for sword and staff, I was hoping for two swords, which will probably happen. I'll check that info thread... :D

@DrunkenG: PC FTW 8)

Thanks guys! Here's to 11.11.11 ! :thumbsup:

Edited by jfiemmpa