"No Money Bug / negative Money "

Serdan90

Hey guys i got following Problem !

I was selling stuff from my Inventory is was over 500 "gold"

The Next time is was looking into my Inventory I got ! - 0.23 !

Everytime im selling stuff it changes -24 -81 and so on but i dont get " Positive"

that means i cant buy anything because ive got no money its "minus 21 bronze ".

Hope u understand what i mean because my english is not very well :wacko:

Has anyone the same bug or does anyone know how 2 fix it =? cause it sucks that i cant buy things :D :wallbash:

Thank you 4 helpfull answers :=

Hey Serdan90;

(You must have other mods installed that increased the number/value of items you have to sell.) Once you hit 1,000,000 coppers (1000 gold) you've exceeded the maximum value for the Party's money that the game can store. :tongue:

Easiest fix is to reload a save from right before you went over the limit, and BUY the stuff you want/need, then sell, destroy, or use the Party chest (Warden's Keep DLC, or other other mods) to get rid of any excess in your inventory while staying under 1000 gold total. :thumbsup:

Edited by Thandal
typos.

the other thing you can do is muck about in the console to regain some cash ie in the console type

runscript zz_money 10000000000

That should give you some cash to play with lol

then take off the amounts you don't want by adding an - (minus sign) in front of the number you input no space

hope this helps also

Naomi

Once you hit 10,000,000,000 coppers (1000 gold)

Fixed that for ya, Thandal. ;) :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's what I meant! :laugh: (Ask my spouse, math isn't my strong point. That's why I don't manage the chequebook.)