Female mask/makeup... is there a mod for this?

amadeuskun

I'm looking for a female full-face makeup that looks Japanese/French, somewhere along the lines of a mime or a kabuki actor but for a female face, and I wanted it for my female character, possibly it could be a piece of clothing, like a mask. I don't want any clown makeup or any Joker stuff. I searched and some makeups for male PCs exist but not female PCs.

Does a mod like this exist, and where can I find it?

Edited by amadeuskun

You say you want it as a mask, do you mean you want it to look like a mask (for example, like a retexed hockey mask) or like she's not wearing a mask (face looks the same, just with makeup on). I could make the hockey mask, or a custom race that has your make-up on permanently, no worries. But I wouldn't be able to make an equippable item which just adds the make-up, without removing her hair. If you want me to make you a texture for use in a custom race (or even the custom race too), or retex the hockey mask, just PM me.

You say you want it as a mask, do you mean you want it to look like a mask (for example, like a retexed hockey mask) or like she's not wearing a mask (face looks the same, just with makeup on). I could make the hockey mask, or a custom race that has your make-up on permanently, no worries. But I wouldn't be able to make an equippable item which just adds the make-up, without removing her hair. If you want me to make you a texture for use in a custom race (or even the custom race too), or retex the hockey mask, just PM me.

Either one but makeup would be better because it looks less busy.

There's a kabuki mask in my mod, but it's for New Vegas. It's on the far right. Is this what you're looking for? http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/images/39336-1-1294290980.png

Sadly I don't have New Vegas yet. I've been trying to afford things I need like a micro to cook food in. ^^;

I've tried playing around with the DDS files in GIMP but I'm not too good at texturing.

However your Mask mod looks fantastic... however I'm looking for something that's a little more... porcelain-like? vanilla? I can't figure out how to explain it.

Never the less whatever you do to create these masks, keep it up.

I was just thinking of some heads that have full face makeup, like maybe the Wanderer from Vault 101 decides to one day become someone else... i was just giving the mime and Kabuki/miko makeup as an example. Maybe some like rock-and-roll-inspired makeup as well.

I really do love the effort I see in the screenshots though. It might be something I could use. However, again... I don't own New Vegas.

Edited by amadeuskun