I dare somebody to make a world tree

HoneyBearSquish

the tree i am imagining would be somewhere either in the middle of cyrodil or off the coasts somewhere in the water. This tree should be miles high in the air with staircases wrapping around it and terraces and town platforms on some of the massive branches tunnels that go into under and up through the tree and the leaves should be either silvery or glowing with white light. some good examples to look at would be the giant tree in world of warcraft but not just a big flat stump but the size of the base of that tree is pretty good another example of what it should look like is the tree of the Galadriel lady of light in lord of the rings movies something like her tree but thousands of times bigger and complex with whole cities and villages towns water falls from the oceans of dew that would gather on the tree not to mention the tree would have its own atmosphere like clouds and mist and rain just because its so big if any modder is up for this challenge it would immortalize them as a modding god!

lol ive tried opening the construction set and tried using it i even downloaded a bunch of tools that a lot of modding tutorials said to get ive looked at step by step instructions and im stumped i dont even understand how to do any of it im terrible at math and i just wish it was easy but hey thats what the mod request forum is for :laugh: